Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

No one in sight but another reader drew the same two cards too. I do have the tendency to run or pick fight to push the other away though so you're spot on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
2 of cups, knight of cups
You either have love in your life already?? or if not it is fast approaching in your direction, might not be long lasting but will make you feel loved and cared for if you can control fighting or taking flight.

Q> What is the obvious that I'm missing (or not picking on) in regards to him at this stage
Empress, Two of wands
That he cares a lot about you and wants a solid partnership. You might think he's focused on his own agenda but when really he wants to couple up.

Is there any significance to my encounter with them today?
Top   #531
Citizen

Noni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
No one in sight but another reader drew the same two cards too. I do have the tendency to run or pick fight to push the other away though so you're spot on here.

Empress, Two of wands
That he cares a lot about you and wants a solid partnership. You might think he's focused on his own agenda but when really he wants to couple up.

Is there any significance to my encounter with them today?
Thanks for the FB HT...makes me feel a bit more confident about my readings...wishing you good luck with love

Ace of Swords, 10 of Wands
The significance was to show you how things really are for them, to show you the truth of their condition somehow...did they look tired or bogged down somehow??. It was just to give you a reality check in some way (if that makes sense) about this person and also that perhaps they are looking to put the past behind and move on.

Q> Is he consciously pulling back from me now and if so why (one card for each part maybe)
Top   #532
Citizen

starburst_au 
Citizen

Quote:
Thanks for the FB HT...makes me feel a bit more confident about my readings...wishing you good luck with love

The significance was to show you how things really are for them, to show you the truth of their condition somehow...did they look tired or bogged down somehow??. It was just to give you a reality check in some way (if that makes sense) about this person and also that perhaps they are looking to put the past behind and move on.

Q> Is he consciously pulling back from me now and if so why (one card for each part maybe)
Knight of cups + 3 pents

GAH ! Trying to keep this to two sentences lol. I drew one card for the first part of the question and one for the second part of the question.... The first card, knight of cups is a guy on a horse riding into the past, who is committed to a romantic relationship (perhaps from the past) and the reason for this (three of pents) is because he has been carefully watching (not a stalker feel) this person from the past..... SO he may be consciously pulling back due to someone / something from the past.

My Q: Insight into how to approach X in the coming days / weeks?
Top   #533
Citizen

Noni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst_au View Post

My Q: Insight into how to approach X in the coming days / weeks?
2 of coins, 5 of coins
Stay grounded, remain flexible with X given them space, stay open to change in equation between you two. This person might need your help and support so approach them with care and a sense of openness to their needs.

Q> What does he want with me now
Top   #534
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen
Feedback

You're welcome You are fine with your readings, I just tend to like giving feedback especially when readers pick up some details with their intuition
Quote:

I ran into some Sisters from the LDS church. I've seen them on the road many times but have not interacted with them. They are tired! It's nearing the end of the day and they might have walked around the whole day.
Top   #535
Citizen

starburst_au 
Citizen

Quote:
2 of coins, 5 of coins
Stay grounded, remain flexible with X given them space, stay open to change in equation between you two. This person might need your help and support so approach them with care and a sense of openness to their needs.

Q> What does he want with me now
9 wands + queen of swords

To stay determined and move forwards, to kind of use that (9 wands kind of pissed off energy) to spur you on... and remain focused, as you know how to cut people off and focus on yourself and other things, rather than relationships.

Q:Will X try and negotiate the situation with me?
Top   #536
Citizen

Noni 
Citizen

Quote:

To stay determined and move forwards, to kind of use that (9 wands kind of pissed off energy) to spur you on... and remain focused, as you know how to cut people off and focus on yourself and other things, rather than relationships.
Sorry I don't think I understand so he wants to piss me off so that I focus on myself and not the relationship with him??
Top   #537
Citizen

The_Hydra 
Citizen

Quote:

Q:Will X try and negotiate the situation with me?
10 of Cups/8 of Cups

Yes, they'll probably going to try to manipulate your decision by trying to persuade you using feelings. X will use something from the past or something you really care about to finesse you into a decision.

Q: What's stopping her from contacting me even though she wants to?
Top   #538
Citizen

starburst_au 
Citizen

Quote:
Sorry I don't think I understand so he wants to piss me off so that I focus on myself and not the relationship with him??
Yeah,weird I know.... that's just the feel I got...
I don't understand men lol
Not sure if the cards fit the situation?
Top   #539
Citizen

LadyKathryn 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
10 of Cups/8 of Cups

Yes, they'll probably going to try to manipulate your decision by trying to persuade you using feelings. X will use something from the past or something you really care about to finesse you into a decision.

Q: What's stopping her from contacting me even though she wants to?

9 of fire ( the eye of fire) and 8 of water (still waters) as base

It boils down to stilling of waters. She's looking for clarity. Things were too busy in her world and it was impossible for her to understand what was at hand. Right. Now she's staying quiet because she's still working on clarity

Why is she suddenly texting and apologizing for us not talking?
Top   #540

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.