Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 
Citizen

Bonny's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalrose View Post
4 of wands/queen of swords

He puts his feelings to the side and at least appreciates the good times you did have. He still respects you and wants to continue the relationship platonically, just not on as deep of an emotional level as it was before.

If I purchase X, how will I like it?
Nine wands - heirophant

You will feel like you have met your goals and got something that is going to be right and solid and lasting

- did X's contacts tell her about me?
Top   #81
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 
Citizen

amaya1's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Nine wands - heirophant

You will feel like you have met your goals and got something that is going to be right and solid and lasting

- did X's contacts tell her about me?
Sun page cups

Yes i think that X make clear a thing related to you at her.

Q
Will he like my cover about him?
Top   #82
knight_sephiroth  knight_sephiroth is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Dec 2015
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 897
knight_sephiroth 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Sun page cups

Yes i think that X make clear a thing related to you at her.

Q
Will he like my cover about him?
Star and Chariot

He will recognize your cover as a shining star; an inspirational, supportive gesture which leads to outward success and victorious recognition. He may keep some of this admiration to himself, preferring instead to appear more professional and controlled, but he will be glowing with contained pride.

Q
Will x open up to me about his feelings related to us?
Top   #83
GloriJ  GloriJ is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Sep 2011
Location: Mexico
Posts: 218
GloriJ 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_sephiroth View Post
Q
Will x open up to me about his feelings related to us?
Knight of Cups, Rx. 6 of wands.

Those feelings are there, but they will stay hidden for a while. Admit to yourself that you expect more than what you are getting.

*

What shall I do in my last week in this city as a closure?
Top   #84
leicslwt  leicslwt is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Sep 2015
Location: not Europe
Posts: 622
leicslwt 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriJ View Post
Knight of Cups, Rx. 6 of wands.

Those feelings are there, but they will stay hidden for a while. Admit to yourself that you expect more than what you are getting.

*

What shall I do in my last week in this city as a closure?
Justice, 8 of wands

Sort out legal related matter, and any nitty gritty stuff. Also, there are some unfinished emotional/relationship business for you -- try to see them one last time.

Q: Will there be any connection or interaction between me an V in the next 2 days? I am leaving after that.
Top   #85
deb99  deb99 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Jun 2015
Location: East Coast, U.S.
Posts: 3,442
deb99 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by leicslwt View Post
Justice, 8 of wands

Sort out legal related matter, and any nitty gritty stuff. Also, there are some unfinished emotional/relationship business for you -- try to see them one last time.

Q: Will there be any connection or interaction between me an V in the next 2 days? I am leaving after that.
8 swords/3 pents - I think you have a good chance to see V, but there is something that you need to address that you are doing that may be hindering this meeting and then things should work out

Q: What will this week be like at work for me?
Top   #86
Melynasaule's Avatar
Melynasaule  Melynasaule is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Jun 2015
Location: Here.
Posts: 4,207
Melynasaule 
Citizen

Melynasaule's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
8 swords/3 pents - I think you have a good chance to see V, but there is something that you need to address that you are doing that may be hindering this meeting and then things should work out

Q: What will this week be like at work for me?
Eight of pentacles and eight wands

Your week will be going very quickly. I see you having a lot of stuff to do and it will require a lot of your time.

What sexual fantasies BK has about me?
Top   #87
GloriJ  GloriJ is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Sep 2011
Location: Mexico
Posts: 218
GloriJ 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melynasaule View Post
What sexual fantasies BK has about me?
Queen of Pentacles. 9 of swords.

BK fantasizes about something involving a mirror, or just being watched while touching themselves. Also, BK wants you to talk, talk a lot, and talk dirty.

I liked your question.
What fantasies (sexual or not) does J have about me?
Top   #88
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 
Citizen

amaya1's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriJ View Post
Queen of Pentacles. 9 of swords.

BK fantasizes about something involving a mirror, or just being watched while touching themselves. Also, BK wants you to talk, talk a lot, and talk dirty.

I liked your question.
What fantasies (sexual or not) does J have about me?
Well he is passiomate and sexually attracted by you. It seems that he is fantasing purse you a lot and make yoy sweet with his sexual words. I sense a little bit ecstasy and passionate energy so expect after a party or a meeting might he will be wild....

4 wands knight of swords

Will he use my poster tomorrow?
Top   #89
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Will he use my poster tomorrow?
Vanessa - Star & 6 of Wands

I see there is a choice he will have to make: a bright and sexy (not necessarily sexual, but quite likely) poster or something reminiscing of old days (relating to Hollywood?). Considering all variables, I think he will be inclined towards the bright and sexy, and will probably actually pick that.

---

Q: Okay, so I feel that there is something shady about MS' identity. Am I right?
Top   #90


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.