What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

Chiska

I came home to a lovely assortment....

il Meneghello Vacchetta and Soprafino.

Wow. Like, totally.

Thoughtful

Am waiting for the Philosophers Stone Oracle which looks to be very interesting. So pleased l was able to get it as it's been OOP for quite a while.

Asher

Just came from the mailbox where I found the Tarot de St. Croix. Lisa de St. Croix is one of our wonderful local artists. I have followed the creation of her deck for awhile now, and am thrilled that it has finally been published.

Looking forward to getting to know this beautiful, multi-cultural deck. I think it will be a great reading deck.

NadaJ

My Revelations Tarot *just* arrived :) Waiting for one more deck to come, Golden Tarot, maybe next Monday.

Thoughtful

Received my Philosophers Stones deck today, all kudos to the Polish mail service, never thought it would arrive this quick. l am more than happy both with deck and speed of delivery :)

flipperjane

Circle of Life

Fascinated by these round cards - one click and they are on their way :D :D

this has to absolutely be my last purchase for ages and ages now.

JankaV

You have good taste! :)

The Postman brought today.. The City Mystic: NYC and the Mini Rosetta Tarot.

Also expecting Silicon Dawn, and a book, Tarot of the Bohemians :)

Ahhhh! I broke my no-buy (I'll be eating ramen daily by the end of the semester that hasn't even begun) to order City Mystic... what a beautiful deck and I LOVE NY...so now I'm waiting on that one on the mail (thx for sharing about it!)

HuskyChariot

A first edition Baroque Bohemian Cats (my first cat deck :heart: ) and a Daniloff are winging their way to me!!!

:party: :party: :party:

sabrina77

1st Edition Baphomet, new version Baphomet, Samhain Deck of the Bastard, Deck of the Dead, and 2 Ritual Abuse Decks.

Rose Lalonde

Jean Noblet Tarot. With reasonable shipping from Paris to NZ. No more app-only Noblet! (I've felt like a grabby kid whining "I wanna hold it!")