IF there were NO more decks...ever...

OaksWhispering

I would be fine. I have fun looking at other decks but the last one I bought is so perfect for me that I mostly wish for other decks because the artwork is so nice.

Morwenna

I might mourn a few, but on the whole I'd be content with what I have.

I'd be even happier if the few that were really at the head of my wish list were in my possession already, and there were no new offerings out there to catch my attention!

Citrin

If I could first get the Steampunk by Moore, then I'd be happy! I think? Haha... Yeah in a way it would be great ´cause I would devote myself to the decks I have and not tire of them so fast. I'm kind of like that with everything, tire when I see something "better" somewhere else... I do feel like my collection is pleasing now. I have "light" beautiful decks that are pleasing to the eye, I have the RWS that is the root to my other decks, and I have two dark decks which is sometimes needed. :) And uhh a lot of us would save some money if there were no more new decks coming out haha. ;)

Wendywu

Thinking about it, I could lose about 30 of the decks I have and not miss them for more than a twinge. They live in a box in the depths of Spare Room in a remote area called Bottom of Wardrobe and I haven't seen them for a while.

I will (in due course) be passing them on but I need to be certain and it's only been a few months since I last saw them.

But the others - the Sitting Room Mob - they'd keep me happy forever :)

Rosewater

If I sat down and thought about it, there might be a few more decks I'd like to get (okay, maybe more than a few), but if I couldn't have them, that'd be fine too. I already have enough Tarot decks to work with for a good while. There were times in the past when I owned only one deck (RWS and later the Spiral) and was content with it. Ultimately, you only need one deck to do readings. The rest are for fun, variety and alternative viewpoints.

Marirowana

Well... Can we postpone this apocalypse for a month or two? :D then I would be happy, I need just two more decks and I need some time to find out which ones. I think the two decks I have now will keep me busy for years, but not for eternity. But still life will go on... I'll just miss the looking around for new ones, even though I hardly ever buy something.

shadowdancer

I would be happy enough. You cannot miss what is not to be. Besides which there are 1000's to choose from anyways.

However, I would hope Poppy Palin could finish and publish her latest deck though before the shutters came down :D

Zephyros

I buy a deck only every few years, if I need it for my studies or else it's really special. I've used mainly one deck for the past few years, and right now I can't imagine myself going on to another. I really wouldn't mind no more coming out. :)

Barleywine

As long as I didn't have to see them on the internet . . . :)

Truthfully, most of the tarot decks I've bought beyond the Thoth and the RWS I haven't really needed and don't really use much, and that's going all the way back to the '70s. With those two and the Gilded Reverie Lenormand, I would be content.

foolMoon

I will tell myself, well it is not my fault that's just life, and be content with what I have got.