The Book of The Law Study Group: The Comment

ravenest

Recent history has shown us how easy it is to circumvent this. Simply swap 'agenda' for 'editorial issue' and you can get away with anything you like.

Maybe ... but no one can force me to stick around through that* :) - simply swap 'editorial issue' for 'inactive' .... now you dont get my money either ;) .

* Until they achieve domination .... but I wont be around for that long .

ravenest

A low blow perhaps, but well deserved, in my opinion. But that really depends on what one considers the definitive verse. But how can one "appeal to my writings" if there isn't a single canonical source? If the OTO is considered at the very least the most organized of Thelemic bodies, "kill me" could very easily pass into the realm of canon, by virtue of the power of numbers.

Being a martial artist, 'low blows' IMO are quiet acceptable ;) .

Zephyros

Being a martial artist, 'low blows' IMO are quiet acceptable ;) .

Oh I didn't mean it was aimed at you, but at the venerable gentlemen who made the change.

ravenest

Still the same ; ... strike low and hard, master.

I will attack the upper escalons ; how come the 10th degree kings have revolutionaries (whose duty is to strike hard) but the OHO doesnt? How come in the Bahai Faith, who teach sexual equality, women can sit on all boards and councils ... except the highest one ... how come ... ooops , going on an OT rant here :laugh: