AGM & Koenigsfurt-Urania Thoth decks

RLG

Anyone have any insider information about the current state of the OTO's legal situation in regards to the new, re-photographed edition? More to the point, any chance of an English version coming out?

Dwtw

Don't hold your breath for an English version, of any dimension. The OTO and US Games are in a perpetual legal battle over the deck, and until it is resolved, there will not be an English version of the Konigsfurt deck.

I'd be happy with a larger sized German version; one could always trim it, or just ignore the titles - we all know what they are in English anyway :) But it would be nice to have bigger images.

I know the cost increases a great deal for the larger cards, (since they're 70% bigger than standard size) but I think they're missing the boat here - they should put out a version without borders, at the current standard size - that would make the images bigger but keep costs down. My two cents.

Litlluw
RLG

DeToX

Agreed!

Dwtw

Don't hold your breath for an English version, of any dimension. The OTO and US Games are in a perpetual legal battle over the deck, and until it is resolved, there will not be an English version of the Konigsfurt deck.

I'd be happy with a larger sized German version; one could always trim it, or just ignore the titles - we all know what they are in English anyway :) But it would be nice to have bigger images.

I know the cost increases a great deal for the larger cards, (since they're 70% bigger than standard size) but I think they're missing the boat here - they should put out a version without borders, at the current standard size - that would make the images bigger but keep costs down. My two cents.

Litlluw
RLG