Thank-you

ravenest

And we wont be cursed for doing it :laugh:

Zephyros

I think it would be good to see what people are interested in, so would encourage folks to make suggestions (and as always feel free to start your own study groups, there is room enough for a bunch of us). I've been thinking I'd like to do an exploration of the majors, focused on them as pathways between the sephiroth. That's not a discussion I've really seen in detail, and think it's ripe for personal study and reflection. And with our BoL study behind us, we should see some interesting ideas come up re Thelemic/Golden Dawn pathworking too. Would anyone else be interested in that?

Also it's only 22 threads long :D

Yes!!!! That's what I've been doing for the past few years, and I would love the company. I am at Art at present, but I can always dig up my notes. Also, it will encourage people to join in, as many people like the deck but may not necessarily be interested in either the Book of Law or Thelema.

Grigori

Yes!!!! That's what I've been doing for the past few years, and I would love the company. I am at Art at present, but I can always dig up my notes. Also, it will encourage people to join in, as many people like the deck but may not necessarily be interested in either the Book of Law or Thelema.

Ah, yay. Glad you're keen :) Did you start at the top or the bottom of the tree Clos? I'm unsure which is a better way to go. Bottom to top is perhaps more traditional in terms of path working, but top to bottom would follow the trumps sequence people are more familiar with and be more 'developmental' and perhaps easier in some ways.

Zephyros

I began at the top, and maybe if I knew then what I know now I would have begun at the bottom. On the other hand, the movement from an abstract idea to its fruition has a certain logic and elegance to it, and the story makes a lot of sense that way. While I would recommend starting at the top, from a purely personal point of view I have already "done" that (not that I would presume to know everything, of course), so I would see it as an excellent opportunity to look at the Tree from the other way. From the top is also the way people generally study, and looking at it in a topsy turvy way would be both novel and challenging.

I guess I don't have a real answer :)

Grigori

Two indecisive people in the house then, excellent :D Any other votes out there?