Pierre Madenié Tarot Facsimile is launched

kenji

I'm not the type to throw around adult-sounding words like exquisite, but it's certainly the first that came to mind upon receiving this deck this evening. What a fantastic production in every way. Vibrant and beautiful and... really just wow.

Thanks Yves for your hard work!

Edit: Oh, I'm only just reading the story on the extra card about how Pierre Madenié was from Dijon. I spent a good deal of time living in Beaune and working all over Burgundy, so this deck will be a lovely way to think back on my time spent there!

Hello zan-chan,

As the volunteer sales rep of this deck in Japan (LOL), I am glad you like Madenié:)
Did you find yours in Tokyo?

This deck is to be much easier to get here in Japan soon.(And Chosson, too.)
I believe a lot more of folk in this country will be fascinated with its charm and beauty...;)

Laura Borealis

I hope Yves is not running low! I need to get my order in before the rest of them stream to Japan. :D

KurtM55

I am glad I ordered mine last week!

zan_chan

Hello zan-chan,

As the volunteer sales rep of this deck in Japan (LOL), I am glad you like Madenié:)
Did you find yours in Tokyo?

This deck is to be much easier to get here in Japan soon.(And Chosson, too.)
I believe a lot more of folk in this country will be fascinated with its charm and beauty...;)

No, I didn't. I ordered it directly from France, and as soon as I did, I noticed that it was available on phgenki. Perhaps I will order the Chosson from there... :)

jema

I am thinking of getting this one too, soon. I quite like the look of it!

whipsilk

I'm getting a little nervous about the continued availability of these decks, especially the Madenie, so I placed my order for the two decks. I'm very much looking forward to getting the pair, studying them, and especially looking at the differences.

Thanks so much, Yves, for making these decks available - I'll be eagerly watching for any future decks you do.

Le Fanu

I'm not the type to throw around adult-sounding words like exquisite, but it's certainly the first that came to mind upon receiving this deck this evening. What a fantastic production in every way. Vibrant and beautiful and... really just wow.

Thanks Yves for your hard work!

Edit: Oh, I'm only just reading the story on the extra card about how Pierre Madenié was from Dijon. I spent a good deal of time living in Beaune and working all over Burgundy, so this deck will be a lovely way to think back on my time spent there!
It's wonderful, isn't it.

I also have the Chosson - which I like very, very much (don't get me wrong) but I have to confess, there is a warmth and specialness about the Madenié that won me over from the start.

I hate to compare but I think I prefer the Madenié ever so slightly (am I allowed to say that?) :D

kenji

No, I didn't. I ordered it directly from France, and as soon as I did, I noticed that it was available on phgenki. Perhaps I will order the Chosson from there... :)

Hello zan-chan:)

Occult shop "Majyutsudo" in Sotokanda (Chiyoda-ku) has Chosson decks in stock already.
http://www.majyutsudo.jp/tarot/chossontarot.html

If you would like to visit the shop and see the deck in person, just tell me beforehand.
I will ask them to roll out the red carpet for you...;)

jema

It's wonderful, isn't it.

I also have the Chosson - which I like very, very much (don't get me wrong) but I have to confess, there is a warmth and specialness about the Madenié that won me over from the start.

I hate to compare but I think I prefer the Madenié ever so slightly (am I allowed to say that?) :D

I don't own then - yet. But looked at them side by side and agree. The Madenie seems to have it's special charm, hard to put my finger on what it is exactly. But that is the one I want :-D

KurtM55

Well, speak of the Devil! I posted yesterday with my anticipation and the deck arrived. I don't need to reiterate how great this deck is but I will anyway. It is lovely and even though I have only had a minute last night to look at it I get a good feeling from it. Every detail seems to be thought and taken care of. Thank you Yves for being so detail oriented and offering this deck to the public.
Take care.