Crystal Skull collecting

FantasyWorld

Ordered another skull off Ebay:)

RHODONITE CRYSTAL SKULL

I felt a calming feeling just looking at the pics of it...can't wait to acutally hold it:p

Attachments

• RHODONITE CRYSTAL SKULL.jpg
    RHODONITE CRYSTAL SKULL.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 109

sharpchick

Looks like you and I got bitten by the same bug, FW. That's a beautiful skull.

I just got my third - a flourite one with purple and green in it. I'm looking at a few more by my favorite eBay seller.

FantasyWorld

sharpchick said:
Looks like you and I got bitten by the same bug, FW. That's a beautiful skull.

I just got my third - a flourite one with purple and green in it. I'm looking at a few more by my favorite eBay seller.

LOL
So it seems:p
I was looking at my Dalmation Jasper and then went onto Ebay to the same seller to see what else she had this week and saw the Rhodonite one and felt compelled to buy it})

Would love to see your 3rd one:)

Tigerangel

bumping thread

I have been guided recently to purchase a Crystal skull in my meditations as it will help me connect to the collective conscious, haven't bought one yet but on the search for one I feel connected too, which in turn made me search for old posts on Crystal skulls and hence the bump of this old thread.

So does anyone else have any stories they would like to share if they have be drawn to, collect or used crystal skulls now or in the past?

Onion Budgie

I have been guided recently to purchase a Crystal skull in my meditations as it will help me connect to the collective conscious, haven't bought one yet but on the search for one I feel connected too, which in turn made me search for old posts on Crystal skulls and hence the bump of this old thread.

So does anyone else have any stories they would like to share if they have be drawn to, collect or used crystal skulls now or in the past?

I collect crystal skulls! I adore them. (And thank you for bumping this thread, btw. I hadn't seen it before. I'm going to read the whole thing directly after I post this.)

As for my story, well, I've collected resin/decorative skulls and skull jewellery all my life, but have only been hooked on the crystal variety for the past year and a half. I became more seriously interested in crystals in general, and happened upon a cute little Clear Quartz skullie online. I've amassed a wide variety since then. My largest is a Unakite that's the size of a baby's skull; my smallest is a Hematite that's not much larger than my thumbnail.

Most of my skulls are responsive to some degree. I have maybe only three or four that are always quiet to hold. They all have names. :) My most energetic seems to be my lemon-sized Rose Quartz, named Lily the Pink. She has a beautiful, loving, humorous energy to her.

I buy many of my skulls from azsherry on eBay. She's a wonderful seller, I can't recommend her highly enough.

If you have any specific questions on crystal skulls, do fire away, I'll be happy to help.

Tigerangel

I collect crystal skulls! I adore them. (And thank you for bumping this thread, btw. I hadn't seen it before. I'm going to read the whole thing directly after I post this.)

As for my story, well, I've collected resin/decorative skulls and skull jewellery all my life, but have only been hooked on the crystal variety for the past year and a half. I became more seriously interested in crystals in general, and happened upon a cute little Clear Quartz skullie online. I've amassed a wide variety since then. My largest is a Unakite that's the size of a baby's skull; my smallest is a Hematite that's not much larger than my thumbnail.

Most of my skulls are responsive to some degree. I have maybe only three or four that are always quiet to hold. They all have names. :) My most energetic seems to be my lemon-sized Rose Quartz, named Lily the Pink. She has a beautiful, loving, humorous energy to her.

I buy many of my skulls from azsherry on eBay. She's a wonderful seller, I can't recommend her highly enough.

If you have any specific questions on crystal skulls, do fire away, I'll be happy to help.

Thanks for sharing your story, I have noticed that lots of people give their crystal skulls names, I have found the first one I plan on buying was instantly fascinated by it straight away, it's a beautiful amber one and just reminds me of fire, I've attached a link to it, found it on eBay aswell from a UK seller, as azsherry is out of the UK it costs more for the delivery, but had a look and her stuff is really nice, plan to get it next week on payday, can't wait till I have it in my hands and connect with and see what he/she wants to be named.

What would you recommend for the best way to introduce yourself to a new skull? Thanks for the information and help :).

Attachments

• IMG_20150723_142122.jpg
    IMG_20150723_142122.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 91

DesertDream

I have a few skulls, my largest is quarts then i think i have a jasper one, labordorite and few others if i can remember. They are just like any other stone you build a relationship with. My quarts holds alot of energy, and feels male. The jasper who i named jasper lol...always look happy and has a "sunny" attitude. My lab is calm collected and quite but attunes well to me and i have my smallest i forget what it is maybe a red jasper idk its my favorite cause the way its carved. And it has an energy but its undiscernable but not bad.

Onion Budgie

Thanks for sharing your story, I have noticed that lots of people give their crystal skulls names, I have found the first one I plan on buying was instantly fascinated by it straight away, it's a beautiful amber one and just reminds me of fire, I've attached a link to it, found it on eBay aswell from a UK seller, as azsherry is out of the UK it costs more for the delivery, but had a look and her stuff is really nice, plan to get it next week on payday, can't wait till I have it in my hands and connect with and see what he/she wants to be named.

What would you recommend for the best way to introduce yourself to a new skull? Thanks for the information and help :).

That amber skull is gorgeous! I'm not surprised that you were so drawn to it. I also have an amber skull, a small reconstituted one, which is unusual as it is hollow. It has such a happy expression -- all teeth and big eye sockets -- that I couldn't resist it.

My procedure each time I bring a new skull into my home, is to first of all cleanse it. This I do with sound, by singing bowl tones. If you don't own a singing bowl, there are plenty of videos on YouTube that will have the same cleansing effect. Then I'll talk to the skull, hold it for a while to assess its energy, and then find a good place for it to sit. Its name may come to me immediately, or in a dream, or by bibliomancy. But there's no rush with a name. :) Then I'll return to it often, to hold it for just a while, see how it's doing. ;) I'll quite often do a 3 card Tarot reading, to clarify the skull's personality. These readings tend to be extremely accurate!

Some people program their skulls for particular intentions, but I don't worry about that; I just go with the flow. If the skull has something to tell me, it'll tell me.

Tigerangel

I have a few skulls, my largest is quarts then i think i have a jasper one, labordorite and few others if i can remember. They are just like any other stone you build a relationship with. My quarts holds alot of energy, and feels male. The jasper who i named jasper lol...always look happy and has a "sunny" attitude. My lab is calm collected and quite but attunes well to me and i have my smallest i forget what it is maybe a red jasper idk its my favorite cause the way its carved. And it has an energy but its undiscernable but not bad.

Thanks for sharing sounds like a great collection.

Here's mine. I don't really do much with this little guy but he's cool to look at.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=4278082&postcount=591

That's a nice one, think that would look really good when the sun catches it :)

That amber skull is gorgeous! I'm not surprised that you were so drawn to it. I also have an amber skull, a small reconstituted one, which is unusual as it is hollow. It has such a happy expression -- all teeth and big eye sockets -- that I couldn't resist it.

My procedure each time I bring a new skull into my home, is to first of all cleanse it. This I do with sound, by singing bowl tones. If you don't own a singing bowl, there are plenty of videos on YouTube that will have the same cleansing effect. Then I'll talk to the skull, hold it for a while to assess its energy, and then find a good place for it to sit. Its name may come to me immediately, or in a dream, or by bibliomancy. But there's no rush with a name. :) Then I'll return to it often, to hold it for just a while, see how it's doing. ;) I'll quite often do a 3 card Tarot reading, to clarify the skull's personality. These readings tend to be extremely accurate!

Some people program their skulls for particular intentions, but I don't worry about that; I just go with the flow. If the skull has something to tell me, it'll tell me.

Thanks, I've always wanted a singing bowl, haven't got round to getting one yet though, I have always cleansed my crystals with running cold water, leave to dry in the sun, then pass them through incense. It was actually a tarot reading that helped me find that skull, asked what should I look for, and was with Shadowscapes got death and the 4 of wands, and the colours on those two cards are all just vibrant with oranges and yellows, and fire was what came to mind seen the Amber skull and though that's definitely the one, so think a personality reading for it when it arrives will definitely be on the agenda. :)