Gemstones/crystals combinations

November's Dawn

I'm not sure if there is a similiar post but, since I'm big fan of crystals I'm curious about using certain crystals at certain time. Are you working only with one crystal at a time or with many? Also I wonder how many of you are wearing few crystals as a pendant or necklace and do you find them compatible?
I'm thinking to wear Emerald and Rainbow Moonstone as a necklace now. What do you think, are they compatible together?

singerofpeace

I don't so much wear them as pendants anymore, but have in the past! I do wear a necklace or two together on occasion, but my current favorites are Larimar and Pietersite, so I mostly keep them separate. However, as to your combination question, that sounds like a lovely pair! I feel like it accentuates the loving elements of both stones, and is beautiful to boot! I think this is a great combination to wear, especially to facilitate love in all areas of your life, both self -love and love of others. It seems great for being in touch with any issues pertaining to the heart.

Briar Rose

THE EIGHT CRYSTAL ALLIANCES (THE GROUP OF 5 ) is a book about the 8 sacred geometry shapes and the energetic principles linking human nature with the mineral kingdom.

example; cubic- (rational and organized)

or monoclinic (feeling and emotional)

This is what I am studying now with regards to crystals. It's an intense study, and takes some effort. I have a multi gem necklace I made and I used to be able to wear it without any problems. But now that I am being tuned to the properties of crystals I feel sickly when wearing it. The energy of the crystals feels too mixed up. Some cancel each other out.

I love wearing iolite and tanzanite with moonstone. This is very soothing to me.

Let me know if any of this resonates with you.