Lost Things Spread

lord_ewin

Wanted this with the Lenormand stuff too, and with the picture withoutusaving to click the link.

I would like to share spread of famous Russian tarolog Anna Kitelnikova called "LOST THINGS". It is suitable for any oracle of the type - LENORMAND or Sibilla Oracle.
This spread will help you to find lost things or lost people, to know the place they are and what happen with them.

There is picture of the spread.

827c8d4d9b61.jpg

Before you start mixing, you need to choose a card, which will mean lost. If we're looking person, it is best to designate his number 28 MAN, № 29 WOMAN and № 13 CHILD. In rare cases, you can use cards of animals: № 7 SNAKE - attacker; № 14 FOX - deceiver; № 15 BEAR - protector, head, etc.; № 18 DOG - friend. If we are looking for an object, you must choose a card, describing as precisely as possible was lost. At this stage there may be some difficulties, so try to treat this case creatively.

Here are some suggestions for signs: № 1 RIDER - any means of communication: telephone, pager, fax, etc., media: tapes, disks, diskettes; № 3 SHIP - the machine and any means of transportation; № 9 BOUQUET - this card You can designate any thing if it is valuable as a gift; № 10 SPIT - piercing and sharp objects, knives, tools, weapons; № 21 MOUNTAIN - semi-precious stones; № 25 RING - Jewelry; № 26 BOOK - books and any printing products; № 27 LETTER hand, a scheme for search-letters and documents; № 33 KEY - key, and any small metal objects; № 34 FISH - money and valuables. Color map (№ 2 CLOVER, № 9 BOUQUET OF LILIES and number 30) can be designated art, all beautiful things, clothes. Number 31 SUN is associated with gold, № 32 MOON - with silver.

After the selected map, indicating the lost, the pack carefully mixed and decomposed face down in the order shown in the figure. Next, you need to find the chosen card. Interpreted only position-house this card got and the neighboring two cards. The remaining cards are not covered.

In this scenario, maps are divided into groups of three, which we conventionally, by analogy with the astrological tradition, called houses.

The values of houses:

First house. Denotes a private place of asking, a place or room where he spends a lot of time, or store their belongings. Lost is somewhere very close and will soon be found. The time spent on searches, counted in minutes or hours. Direction - east.

Second home. Lost object can be among your valuables. It may be a safe or box, where you store the cash. Points to those places where you keep money, valuables or boxes of jewels. Will take time to search a bit - from several hours to three days. Direction - east of the north-east.

Third house. The jurisdiction of this house are neighbors, brothers and sisters, relatives (aunts and uncles), place of study. Search for lost time in the field, which holds books, papers, letters, pens, maybe even in your mailbox or in your car. Direction - north-north-east.

Fourth house. The place where there is a search - it is your own home. A room for older relatives, a kitchen, the place where the sacred land (garden around the house). In a broader sense - his parents' home, home. The subject will be found within a few days. Direction - north.

Fifth house. Children's room, bedroom, places of entertainment (theaters, exhibitions, gaming houses, discotheques, etc.). Lovers. Thing does not lie in plain sight and needs a more thorough search. Direction - north-north-west.

Sixth house. Place service meetings. Government agencies. Polyclinics. A room in the house, which is delivered or used as an office. Places where there are pets. Thing is well hidden and have to spend much time searching. Direction - west north-west.

Seventh house. Personal belongings of your spouse, business partners. But most of all, if there is a map of the lost things, it is stolen, and its return is doubtful. Direction - west.

Eighth house. This house is very poor. Things could be badly damaged or dismantled, a person in danger. Direction - south-west.

Ninth house. Institutes, colleges, churches. The superior organization, workplace superior. In any case, the search is far enough away from you. In the search may take several months. Direction - south-south-west.

Tenth house. Place of work, employers. The place of your house where you normally do business. The lost thing may be there, where you think you lost it or left. The time spent on searches, number of days. Direction - south.

Eleventh house. Under the direction of the house - the place where the papers are kept and financial reports. Club premises or just a place to meet friends. In the house - living room. Time spent searching, it lasts for weeks. Direction - south-south-east.

Twelfth house. This house describes the hard to reach areas or places of isolation. Places where drugs are stored, and various chemicals. He manages the secret enemies, prisons, and hospitals. If the chosen card came in the house, then the object is very well hidden and difficult to find him. Direction - east of the south-east.

EXAMPLE FROM THE BOOK OF ANNA KOTELNIKOVA

The woman came for assistance. In the morning, after a major quarrel, her teenage son left home. She wanted to know where he is, what happened to him and how soon he would return. Her son identified card number 13 CHILD.

Spread shows the following.

Site number 13 CHILD got the second house, surrounded № 20 and № 4 GARDEN and HOUSE. The fact that the required card is in the second house, tells us that the child is close, everything well with him and within days he comes home. The surrounding cards GARDEN and House say that he is in the house of his friends, and, most likely, the parents of friends will make every effort to reason with and persuade him to return home. The same evening client called and said that the son returned and peace in the family was restored.

Twelfth house. This house describes the hard to reach areas or places of isolation. Places where drugs are stored, and various chemicals. He manages the secret enemies, prisons, and hospitals. If the chosen card came in the house, then the object is very well hidden and difficult to find him. Direction - east of the south-east.

Yuri

Great Spread!

Hi lord_ewin,

I just saw this (almost three years later) and I think it's an amazing spread. Makes me almost want to lose something just so I can try it:) If you happen to see this comment, is there any way you could provide a new link to the picture, as it doesn't show at all when I click on the link that's here?

Many thanks for this! I'll post my results when I've tried it.

Glass Owl

The Lost Things spread is from a Russian Lenormand book by Anna Kotelnikova. I found another thread here (from 2009) listing this spread, but unfortunately it too has a broken link for the spread's layout.

After reading through the description, I think that it uses an astrological lay out of some kind. Once you have picked a card to represent the lost item, you shuffle the deck and lay out all 36 cards. I'm guessing you can start at the 1st house and end at the 12 house, then repeat the process until there are three cards in a row for each house.

After all of the cards have been dealt, you look for the chosen card and see what house the card is resting in as well as the other two cards that are in the same house.

I have included an attachment of my lay out idea. Please note that I am not sure if this is what the author had in mind but I think that it could work with the instructions the author provided.

Attachments

• astrological_lenormand.jpg
    astrological_lenormand.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 708

Glass Owl

In Rana George's book she includes an astrological spread (although she doesn't mention using it for lost items). She talks about laying the cards out in the astrological wheel shape, dealing three cards in each house (rather than my idea of circling around it a couple of times.) She also says that you can use a line format if you prefer, just deal three cards in 12 separate columns, one column for each house.

Yuri

Lost Things Astrological Houses Spread

In Rana George's book she includes an astrological spread (although she doesn't mention using it for lost items). She talks about laying the cards out in the astrological wheel shape, dealing three cards in each house (rather than my idea of circling around it a couple of times.) She also says that you can use a line format if you prefer, just deal three cards in 12 separate columns, one column for each house.

That's how I saw it, too, when I first read the description, but your way is interesting, as well. Thanks very much, Glass Owl, for taking the time to research and illustrate. Lately I've been wondering if I still had a few astrological charts I had made for myself and some friends thirty years ago-- my only attempt with drawing up charts. I think it would be very apropos to try this particular spread for information about what happened to them:) I'll probably try it this weekend. Cheers!

Yuri

OK, I tried it the Lost Things Spread today and ... :)

That's how I saw it, too, when I first read the description, but your way is interesting, as well. Thanks very much, Glass Owl, for taking the time to research and illustrate. Lately I've been wondering if I still had a few astrological charts I had made for myself and some friends thirty years ago-- my only attempt with drawing up charts. I think it would be very apropos to try this particular spread for information about what happened to them:) I'll probably try it this weekend. Cheers!

Success!! I was looking for the astrology charts I had made thirty years ago. Some were for me and some were for friends. For this search, I chose the Stars (Lenormand card 16). The three cards fell on the eleventh house, with the Stars card to the right; to the left of it was the Whip & Broom (Card 11) and to the left of that, the Lilies (Card 30). In my question I limited myself only to the charts I had made for myself because I wasn't sure I had kept the others. Although I looked among my financial papers, I really wasn't surprised not to find anything there, and that was in a western direction, too. So I stuck to east- south-east and I finally found them at the very bottom of the bookcase in that corner. As I thought, I found only my charts (original, relocation, etc.), but I'm very happy this method worked, at least for this first try:) Not sure what the other two cards pointed to, however. Maybe the Whip and Broom (here's that number 11 again) meant in a very literal way that I had thrown out some of the charts (as in cleaning up), but the Lilies??? I thought that might refer to some very old books from my childhood that are also in that bookcase, but the books are in a drawer and the charts were on the bottom "shelf". Tomorrow I may ask where the other charts are. That should be interesting:)

Yuri

Lost Things Spread for really lost things...

Success!! I was looking for the astrology charts I had made thirty years ago. Some were for me and some were for friends. For this search, I chose the Stars (Lenormand card 16). The three cards fell on the eleventh house, with the Stars card to the right; to the left of it was the Whip & Broom (Card 11) and to the left of that, the Lilies (Card 30). In my question I limited myself only to the charts I had made for myself because I wasn't sure I had kept the others. Although I looked among my financial papers, I really wasn't surprised not to find anything there, and that was in a western direction, too. So I stuck to east- south-east and I finally found them at the very bottom of the bookcase in that corner. As I thought, I found only my charts (original, relocation, etc.), but I'm very happy this method worked, at least for this first try:) Not sure what the other two cards pointed to, however. Maybe the Whip and Broom (here's that number 11 again) meant in a very literal way that I had thrown out some of the charts (as in cleaning up), but the Lilies??? I thought that might refer to some very old books from my childhood that are also in that bookcase, but the books are in a drawer and the charts were on the bottom "shelf". Tomorrow I may ask where the other charts are. That should be interesting:)

I tried this again today to inquire about two objects I knew were no longer with me and were very likely destroyed: my copies of some astrology charts I had made for my friends a long time ago and also a drawing I used to have when I was ten. For the first inquiry the cards fell in the 9th house (institutions, churches, etc.), for the second, they fell in the 10th house. As none of this makes sense and I was really focused, I think maybe the cards don't like to be asked about something one already knows the answer to:):)