mischief without the deck?

flyingwind66

Hi, I considered getting Faeries Oracle for ... several years now... and just a couple days ago I seriously considered it. My local metaphysics store always seems to have it in stock.

So, here's the question, yesterday my medication ended up in the sink and my mom threw it out... I had to go dig in the garbage and wash off the bottle...

then this morning again, my sister found my cellphone in the same sink...

are the faeries playing tricks on me? or is something more malicious about? should I just go get the deck, is that what they're trying to do?

Dusk Till Dawn

Do you have a malicious cat around? My Cats did stuff like that to me before. I don't think it's a boggart eg. Faery trying to tell you something. Since you are thinking about it all the time, go and get that Deck. I have it ,and I love it.

flyingwind66

nope no cats and no pets... ppl I live with are allergic... how would a cat get my medication and my cellphone into the sink?

Dusk Till Dawn

Then, if other weird stuff occurs, you should look into it further. Try hanging some Dollar-Store Chimes on the ceiling, see if they chime through the night. Get some motion lights , set them up, keep a diary of weird stuff happening around your home. If stuff continues to go weird, get an EMF meter make some readings. They have cheap ones, you don't need the alphalab yet. Most of the times the weird stuff happening will go away by itself. Or something (someone) wants attention, you will notice that though. Maybe you would like to read into some books for that. As long as you don't feel it's threatening, it should be ok. If you do believe it could be a Poltergeist, see, if you had, or someone in your family recently had emotional distress. This can cause weird stuff to happen too. My Cats really do get into things like that.

thorhammer

One night, my house was filled with the strangest noises, like a herd of cats were playing pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey. I only have one cat and she was in bed with me. I got up and checked the house three times . . . nothing.

The muted rustling and banging - most definitely from my lounge/kitchen/dining area, I have great hearing - continued all night and I had very little sleep. Consequently, the next day was a bit rough :laugh:

That afternoon, my Faeries Oracle arrived on my doorstep.

They like to announce themselves. They also kick up a stink if you aren't listening to them. So go on, treat yourself the deck :) you never know what you'll be starting :)

\m/ Kat

flyingwind66

Seeker*13* I really hope it's nothing malicious... like if it were faeries then I hope it was just a bit of mischief, I mean... they couldn't know that my cellphone getting washed would have been the one thing I couldn't get a new one for or that my medication was prescription and my mom would throw it out =_= maybe this is a sign from the faeries that I should help out around the house more... like doing the dishes because it's the kitchen sink they end up in XD

anyways, yeah, tomorrow is.. hm... the 29'th... a day earlier than I normally pay my visa...

thorhammer I hope this is a sign the faeries will be entering my house soon then XD I plan on getting the deck on friday before work. I don't work tomorrow and consequently don't want to waste a bus ticket going downtown... next month I'll buy a pass lol

edit: typos