What's the postman bringing? - Part 8

DeToX

Los Minchiate and Ancient Italian Tarot just arrived. Still waiting on the 78 card Sola Busca.

a*weaver

After being accidentally bitten by the Baba bug I've got a Victorian Romantic Mini & Bohemian Gothic Pewter coming. Sweeeeet...

Laura Borealis

I got confirmation this morning that my Daniloff is in the post :) :) :)

Juliana

I'm also one who has been bit by the Baba bug after getting my hands on a BG pewter. My Victorian Romantic has shipped. Still anxiously awaiting its arrival.

JenWt43

I am waiting for a large-sized Thoth, a Hudes, and a Bohemian Gothic. (what a combination!)

Serenia

The Old English Tarot is on its way!
Still waaaaiiiiitinnnnng for this one... :(

Finally!! Today, when I came back from work, the parcel was sitting on the stairs! :)

Please remind me to think twice before getting stuff from BD again... I'm just way too impatient! It took them 10 whole work days to deliver my stuff! :neutral:

(Sometimes I spend a whole month or even longer thinking about whether or not to get a deck, but once I arrive at the decision, I need it here immediately. Of course, it's not my fault that I thought about it for so long, but rather their fault for not delivering it fast enough! ;) )

Celtictarot

Getting my Oracle of the Dragonfae from BD! woohooooo

shadowlucy

I am waiting for Book of Azathoth tarot, Tarot of Absurd and Medieval cat tarot

HuskyChariot

Just ordered my first Thoth... the Swiss... this might be the start of something big :)

Celtictarot

I got my Oracle of the Dragonfae, it is the revised edition but it will have to do. I had a feeling I may end up with this one as opposed to the original.

Still all the same cards but the ones with the different artists have have changed.

Now got Crystal Visions Tarot on its way as well. Remember to get my corner cutter for trimming.