Reading for Skeptics

pasara

i'm enjoying this thread. thanks for all the posts. before i start a reading for someone (new) i tell them briefly how i view the tarot, how i go about it (the format) and what to expect (and not to expect) from the reading. this sets a tone that i have found helpful, and gives the sitter a chance to bring up all their "stuff" before we begin. when they say that stuff after it, all your seeing are their nerves, as in, you touched a nerve, which means you done good. they won't admit it maybe, but then you know you gave them something to chew on, which is the point, n'est ce pas? the ones who truly are card carrying skeptics won't bother having a reading.

(p.s. Psst, Yarnie, the capital of minnesota is st paul, not minneapolis. but still very impressive!)

Peter1161

Enjoying this threat very much . I am the world's biggest skeptic, i just can't help it. As a child i was made to attend church every Sunday, I was encouraged to open my heart to Jesus and to believe in God, after many years of hearing stories from the Bible i still don't believe in god. It just never made sense to me.
The Tarot is a completely different things, from a set of random cards emerges a wonderful story interpreted by the reader full of hope for the future with advice for removing obstacles. No need to believe in anything.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk