Pink-toned Claude Burdel or?

Madrigal

I'm very drawn to the pink overtones in this deck which is listed as a Burdel. But every other image I google for Burdel shows the more traditional primary colors. Is this simply an incorrect listing or is there a Burdel out like this. If not which deck is this?

TIA

Madrigal

Responding to my own question, :cool5: It appears that this particular version was put out by AGMuller in 1974. However I'm curious as to why this is being called a Burdel when the coloring is so obviously different. I'm guessing it's because it's based on Burdel's woodcuts, yes?

Lee

Responding to my own question, :cool5: It appears that this particular version was put out by AGMuller in 1974. However I'm curious as to why this is being called a Burdel when the coloring is so obviously different. I'm guessing it's because it's based on Burdel's woodcuts, yes?
I had the same question 11 years ago. :)

Madrigal

My head is spinning :laugh: And apparently 11 years later AGMuller still haven't made any corrections. At any rate I found the deck very inexpensively on eBay and look forward to exploring the differences between it and the other TdMs I've got.