Tarot Experience kickstarter is live

gregory

For instance - last time the campaign started out as a soft cover book. One of the stretch goals was a hard cover. That goal was reached - so everyone got a hard cover book. (ALL the stretch goals were reached, so we got extra pages, video lessons (which were spread out in such a way that I never did manage to get those but that's OK !) and so on.

Chrystella

Color me annoyed that the backers of the first project weren't informed about the second project before it went live.... I'll back it, I just have to decide (quickly) at which high level as I want those Wonderful Tarots, of which I already have the Universal.

Rodney

I felt the same way and left a comment about it. They responded, but the comment isn't there any more. As gregory mentioned, it had something to do with Riverhorse managing it. I did get an email about a day later after the early bird pledges were gone.

I love the first book so I'm happily supporting the second one. I hope they work out the postage issues they had. I didn't get my copy in Australia until about last month.

gregory

The ones for the Antipodes will be mailed FIRST this time, and you all get an extra gift to make up a bit for what happened last time - AND they are not using the same distributor. (LoS were as angry as you were !) It says so in there somewhere - I recall being slightly :)laugh:) peeved that you get EXTRAS ! but I do know you went through hell, so fair dos !

Alta

I did get an email about a day later after the early bird pledges were gone.

I love the first book so I'm happily supporting the second one.
Both of these. I have supported this volume at the higher level but why not send an email to the first supporters so they have a chance at the Early Bird deal? Anyway, that is my only negative comment. Truly I am looking forward to the second volume, especially given the content and production values of the first... which despite a few niggles were in fact excellent.

Deanne

For instance - last time the campaign started out as a soft cover book. One of the stretch goals was a hard cover. That goal was reached - so everyone got a hard cover book. (ALL the stretch goals were reached, so we got extra pages, video lessons (which were spread out in such a way that I never did manage to get those but that's OK !) and so on.

If you're interested in the classes you can still access them. You should have gotten a message from Riverhorse with links to each one; you can find it by
1. logging into Kickstarter
2. clicking on 'Me' in the top right corner
3. selecting 'Messages' in the drop down list
4. Clicking on your most recent message from Riverhorse (or searching for Fundamentals)
5. Scrolling up until you see the post dated Nov 27, 2015.

This post has links to all 8 classes. You can't take part in the live class any more, but can still view the recording (I've watched a few, am slowly working through them!)

Hope that helps you! (or anyone else who missed the classes)
Deanne

gregory

If you're interested in the classes you can still access them. You should have gotten a message from Riverhorse with links to each one; you can find it by
1. logging into Kickstarter
2. clicking on 'Me' in the top right corner
3. selecting 'Messages' in the drop down list
4. Clicking on your most recent message from Riverhorse (or searching for Fundamentals)
5. Scrolling up until you see the post dated Nov 27, 2015.

This post has links to all 8 classes. You can't take part in the live class any more, but can still view the recording (I've watched a few, am slowly working through them!)

Hope that helps you! (or anyone else who missed the classes)
Deanne
Thanks; I will do that :) I did get the message - but it wasn't clear at the time (or I was spacy !) that they would stay put !

MagsStardustBlack

I backed it, but I have no idea what it means by stretch goals lol.
EXPERIENCE + FUNDAMENTALS LEVEL
1 copy of the Tarot Experience book including all stretch goals, plus
1 copy of TAROT FUNDAMENTALS - KICKSTARTER EDITION (yes we do still have a few left!)

I missed the tarot fundamentals kickstarter so at least there was an opportunity to get a version.

On FB LoScarabeo stated that there is absolutely no difference between the 'Fundamental.. yes we do still have a few' to the version sold on Amazon uk. Bit misleading and informed me to change my pledge from 'Tarot Fundamentals-Kickstarter Edition plus Experience' to 'Experience plus deck' pledge. When i questioned them i had no response unfortunately. I missed the first project for Fundamentals, but i can easy pick it up on Amazon seeing as they say it is the very same book.

So why state 'Fundamentals Kickstarter Edition'?? If its the same as the rest elsewhere.

Also can anyone tell me about their art prints from the first project pleeeeeese? Cause i'm so darned excited! Size Quality anything?????

gregory

On FB LoScarabeo stated that there is absolutely no difference between the 'Fundamental.. yes we do still have a few' to the version sold on Amazon uk. Bit misleading and informed me to change my pledge from 'Tarot Fundamentals-Kickstarter Edition plus Experience' to 'Experience plus deck' pledge. When i questioned them i had no response unfortunately. I missed the first project for Fundamentals, but i can easy pick it up on Amazon seeing as they say it is the very same book.

So why state 'Fundamentals Kickstarter Edition'?? If its the same as the rest elsewhere.

Also can anyone tell me about their art prints from the first project pleeeeeese? Cause i'm so darned excited! Size Quality anything?????
Same size as the book and good quality by my standards.

I guess it's POSSIBLE the kickstarter edition would include the bag ? mine was inside the book, so... And maybe it said Kickstarter edition on it somewhere - I forget. (Mine says "funded by Kickstarter" on the back - but maybe they all do...)

MagsStardustBlack

Same size as the book and good quality by my standards.

I guess it's POSSIBLE the kickstarter edition would include the bag ? mine was inside the book, so... And maybe it said Kickstarter edition on it somewhere - I forget. (Mine says "funded by Kickstarter" on the back - but maybe they all do...)

Oh looovley (((prints)))

Well i did ask if the Fundamentals came with any of the goodies like the prints from that project, but... no response. So maybe it has a bag inside the cover. Lack of details details what can i say... it GRATES on me. Whatever though i'm still totally excited :)

gregory

You asked. I asked. They said:

The book on Amazon doesn’t come with the exclusive Tarot bag and the prints from the upcoming Tarot Apokalypsis.

Apart from that, the books are identical, when it comes to the content!

So now you know :)