4 of a kind

Laurelle

The Magic number 9

Something really important is about to come to a close so that something new and refreshing will unfold.

9s are the "magic" number. Multiply any number by 9 and you'll get the number 9 again. For instance 9 times 5 is 45. 4+5 is 9.

Likewise if you take the inverse of any two numbers, the sum reduced will also be 9. For example, 71-17=54. 5+4 is 9. You can do this with ANY two numbers.

Also the angle in a circle always reduce to 9.

This can go on and on. I was showing my daughter the amazing number 9. The patterns seem infinite.

9s are AMAZING! And our number system should be based on 9 rather than 10.

9 is a very powerful number!! And these cards are telling you that something of a spiritual completion will occur. 9s tell us to look inward to see outward.

The Hermit stands for 9. Perhaps ask him for guidance.

Good Luck!!

jenessa

9s are the "magic" number. Multiply any number by 9 and you'll get the number 9 again. For instance 9 times 5 is 45. 4+5 is 9.

Likewise if you take the inverse of any two numbers, the sum reduced will also be 9. For example, 71-17=54. 5+4 is 9. You can do this with ANY two numbers.

This can go on and on. I was showing my daughter the amazing number 9. The patterns seem infinite. 9s are AMAZING!
Thanks for sharing this .. i had no idea!

Also as far as drawing all four 9's, perhaps the number nine is of significance. For eg.: the 9th. day, the 9th hour, the 9th. month (Sept), or 9 days or weeks from the time of the reading.

So maybe the deck is trying to flag your attention and otherwise give you a clue about the timing of something?

queenxofxwands

Something really important is about to come to a close so that something new and refreshing will unfold.

This can go on and on. I was showing my daughter the amazing number 9. The patterns seem infinite.

9s are AMAZING! And our number system should be based on 9 rather than 10.

9 is a very powerful number!! And these cards are telling you that something of a spiritual completion will occur. 9s tell us to look inward to see outward.

The Hermit stands for 9. Perhaps ask him for guidance.

Good Luck!!
I agree 9's are amazing. Yes the good old Hermit. I certainly need to take a good look at something. Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing this .. i had no idea!

Also as far as drawing all four 9's, perhaps the number nine is of significance. For eg.: the 9th. day, the 9th hour, the 9th. month (Sept), or 9 days or weeks from the time of the reading.

So maybe the deck is trying to flag your attention and otherwise give you a clue about the timing of something?
Well, interesting you say that, as something in September is what prompted me to do it in the first place. Thanks for your input.