Judgement and High Priestes in relationship reading

bluelagune

I did a relationship reading and gotten Judgement in the position how he sees me and High priestess how he feels about me. I have come up with few options:

1. He priveleged to the knowledge that I have rissen after great stuggle.
2. He feels that I am now out of his reach.
3. He feels my judgement about his hidden personality was correct.
4. He feels he is hidden while i am exposed to judgement.

Just for reference only: I got 4 of swords for curent status of our relationship and we are currently live in different cities. 9 of pentacles is a challenge in this relationship because i can be a very mean girl sometimes. Chances for reconsiliation/forgivenes/rebuilding: Ace of cups - we loved each other, I hope we still can make it.

Any input on the Judgement and High Priestes combination. Please elaborate with additional words on how you came up with your interpritation.

Thank you :)

angelika

bluelagune

It would be really helpful if you could put up all the cards you had in the spread - you mention others but were there more? It is often the combination of cards which helps read individual ones (in the light of the others). The Judgement card here might link well to the Ace of Cups as a card of forgiveness for example.

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi bluelagune,

Please take a minute to read the posting rules at the top of this forum or by clicking this link: Your Readings posting rules

Your Readings if for complete readings so could you please add the rest of the cards and your interpretation of them?

Could other posters please wait?

Sulis - moderator

bluelagune

Hello Both, the other cards were "how I see myself", "how I see him" and " how I feel about him" ... I did not look at those cards in deatais as I know how I feel about him. Are they important in this reading?

Sulis

Hi bluelagoon,

Since this seems to be less than half of a larger reading I'll move it to Using Tarot Cards.

Sulis - moderator

PAMUYA

I did a relationship reading and gotten Judgement in the position how he sees me and High priestess how he feels about me. I have come up with few options:

1. He priveleged to the knowledge that I have rissen after great stuggle.
2. He feels that I am now out of his reach.
3. He feels my judgement about his hidden personality was correct.
4. He feels he is hidden while i am exposed to judgement.

Just for reference only: I got 4 of swords for curent status of our relationship and we are currently live in different cities. 9 of pentacles is a challenge in this relationship because i can be a very mean girl sometimes. Chances for reconsiliation/forgivenes/rebuilding: Ace of cups - we loved each other, I hope we still can make it.

Any input on the Judgement and High Priestes combination. Please elaborate with additional words on how you came up with your interpritation.

Thank you :)
How he sees you :Judgement, he sees you in transition, assessing what is happening. Not quite sure what he is seeing.

How he feels about me; High priestess, this person sits,waits and watches, no real feelings, although a water card, the emotions are frozen.

As a combination Your #4 option for me seems to fit this card combination.

bluelagune

How he sees you :Judgement, he sees you in transition, assessing what is happening. Not quite sure what he is seeing.

How he feels about me; High priestess, this person sits,waits and watches, no real feelings, although a water card, the emotions are frozen.

As a combination Your #4 option for me seems to fit this card combination.

Thanksclue to Sulis, I just went over all my post to update/reply to all, as much as possible. I also noticed that HP came up again in privious time I did a reading about him. Exept he saw me as six of swords. Did one today and ened up with 10of pents for feelings and 9 of wands as how he sees me... so Im going to agree with you it is most likely he is left me to fate. Swim or sink... oh well.

Grizabella

Thanksclue to Sulis, I just went over all my post to update/reply to all, as much as possible. I also noticed that HP came up again in privious time I did a reading about him. Exept he saw me as six of swords. Did one today and ened up with 10of pents for feelings and 9 of wands as how he sees me... so Im going to agree with you it is most likely he is left me to fate. Swim or sink... oh well.

You say yourself that you're "a very mean girl". The cards are saying he deems you to be cruel and that he'd like to stay clear of you. He keeps his opinion to himself, but as you say, he's probably left you to your own fate.

Considering the cards are pointing this failing out to you, maybe you should ask the cards for some ways you can stop being mean and start being more kind.

bluelagune

You say yourself that you're "a very mean girl". The cards are saying he deems you to be cruel and that he'd like to stay clear of you. He keeps his opinion to himself, but as you say, he's probably left you to your own fate.

Considering the cards are pointing this failing out to you, maybe you should ask the cards for some ways you can stop being mean and start being more kind.

Yes, im Aries Moon. I always have to have the last word. He wanted .... and I wasnt ready. He decided we will. It pissed me off and I let him have it. He did not respond actually but later i realised that was what he tought me. Walk away! So im kinda greatfull because it helps me at work now. :) The wird thing after we went our separate ways he changed himself, his environment, everything I wanted from him but he would not apologyse! Pff...