My Cards Showed Me a Grave Warning about a Relationship

yunalesca_guado

Sorry this is kind of long but I am still in shock.
I am still relatively new to interpreting the cards and doing readings for myself. I try to do 2-3 readings a week, just a three card spread. Lately, I must be connecting with the cards more because the readings feel a lot more accurate. The reading I did this morning blew my mind.

I met this man who seemed amazing. He was great company, said he owned a successful business, was well dressed, friendly, not married and didn't have any kids which was a big plus for me as I am single and childless and looking for a partner. I am currently going through a very rough patch in my life and the more we talked, he started talking about how he would help me out and how we could live a very happy life together. We discussed me not working and going back to graduate school full time to get my masters. It was all well but for some reason, there was this nagging nagging suspicion in the back of my mind that all was not what it seemed.

After he canceled a brunch date we were supposed to have this morning, I shuffled my cards, asked my question, and did my three card spread. I got in order of listing:

Ace of Cups Reversed
King of Swords Reversed (this one really stuck out to me being in the 'present' position)
Ten of Pentacles Reversed

Before I even went to my trusty tarot site to further read the meanings of the cards, I knew it was a big fat warning sign about this guy and that the cards were telling me to run, not walk, far away from this man.

I decided to do some further digging about him with the information I had and lo and behold, I found him on the site "Rip Off Report" filled with comments upon comments from unsuspecting women who had dated him about how is a Class A SCAM ARTIST!!! He actually doesn't have a company, was arrested twice for battery and assault, has filed bankruptcy twice, has a misdemeanor record for cashing bad checks, and so much more. I am floored but I am so happy I listened to my intuition. The cards were only confirming what I already knew in the back of my mind, that something was shady. I feel so jaded. I haven't called him to tell him I know. I don't even know how to approach that. I think I'll just block him and try to forget he ever came into my life. I'm just glad I found out BEFORE I got ripped off for money or worse.

I am speechless and I know now I will be consulting my cards for serious matters much more often.

TL;DR: Had a suspicion a man I was dating was not who he seemed and my tarot cards confirmed it.