WANDS OR CUPS FOR A SCHOOL OF CHOICE??

Ciel J

I'm moving to NY next year & I have a huge decision to make on my choice of school. I used the 'Rider Waite Deck' and asked-'WHICH SCHOOL WOULD BE BETTER FOR MY ACTING CAREER IN NEW YORK?

The Barrow group? Or the Acting Studio? (1 card spread+ 2 Clarifiers. No particular positions.)

THE BARROW GROUP

# 10 of Wands (REV). Wands=Creativity. The classes are either going to be tough and stressful, perhaps too much competition. Or Maybe it's not going to feel like a burden. Instead, I might take the classes to lightly/shirk responsibilities and never accomplish anything??

# 10 of Cups (UP)-Clarifier. The classes would be Emotionally fulfilling.

# Page of Swords (UP)-Clarifier. Go with the Flow?? The outcome is yet undecided?? Whether or not this school will help my career is yet to be decided.

THE ACTING STUDIO

# Knight of Cups (UP). Cups=Emotions. The Progress made in this school would be slow but eventually emotionally gratifying?? Maybe as an Actor it would help me emotionally??

# 10 of Swords (REV)-Claifier [Communication problem/deadlock. I feel I might be miserable in this school, constantly over thinking/mental stress. Or it could also mean end of stress??

# Justice-(UP) Clarifier . Karmic Justice. The future is undecided. Whether the school will be helpful in my career or not depends on my actions and the lessons I learn which would affect my career?

I feel the BARROW GROUP would be a slightly better Option than The ACTING STUDIO. Any Opinon or other Interpretations of these cards?? Thanks.

amitjain123

My take

I agree with you ...10 of wands would be that though you will have a lot of hard work..but it will be fun as anything that is close to heart doesn't look heavy to work on. 10 of cups looks very uplifting and when it comes to your choice of field, the imagery of the card is very cinematic/dramatic. An actor, actress , kids and the 10 of cups in an arch like shape that resembels a stage setting. In addition cups are more about creativity, wands arent . So as per your cards I too would recommend the barrow school. By the way what is yyour name Mr future hollywood star??

Ciel J

Actually, Cups represent emotions and wands creativity. I think that's the standard rule or something. And both emotions & Creativity are important tools for an actor. But I was wondering what does Justice and the 10 of swords REV indicate?? I like your 10 of cups interpretation. The school hopefully should be emotionally fulfilling. And my name is Ciel.

CuriousWalker

The Barrow Group:
It looks like going to this school is not as hard as it looks and is probably the easier choice (10 of Wands Rx). Why is it not hard? Because you will great enjoy the classes and have a wonderful experience (10 of Cups) as well as be a great student and become a good actor. Page of Swords (IMO) can represent an actor.

The Acting Studio:
I think the Knight of Cups is what you can become in this school. The Knight of Cups is imaginative, creative and artistic - something a good actor should be. You may be this now but you will have to put in work and do what you need to do (Justice) and evolve as a performer to excel in this school. 10 of Swords is reverse so rather than something ending or stagnating, you have a chance to improve your skills for the better.

Hope that makes sense @_@