Tarocchi della Luna announced

gregory

I might have said yes - were it not for the KILLER customs charges it would invoke.

What ARE the postage charges anyway ? It doesn't seem to say.

CharlotteK

I might have said yes - were it not for the KILLER customs charges it would invoke.

What ARE the postage charges anyway ? It doesn't seem to say.
It's $25 delivery for both decks, so works out at a few pennies under £40 per person if we order a blue and purple and split. I paid no customs on the standard Italian text full deck but cost me £50 with postage). The only deck I've ever had to pay customs on is the revised William Blake.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Patrick Booker

I bought both versions (normal and paradoxical) in one parcel just before Christmas and paid no customs charges.

Patrick

gregory

Even so - I bet the customs charges WOULD kick in.... I can't remember if I paid on the Trionfi, but I think I did.... £11 something + that iniquitous £8 to the PO :( I certainly paid that on SOMETHING recently. Hm.

CharlotteK

Like Patrick, I definitely paid nothing by way of customs on the Trionfi. Weird that you did Gregory!

There are still preorder slots if anyone's interested in splitting!

Patrick Booker

Isn't there an element of luck in this? They must pick items at random to look at more closely.

Patrick

Nemia

My deck arrived! What a fascinating deck, and what a wonderful experience I had unwrapping it! I'll have to get to know this deck really well, the art is wonderful and the idea simply great.

I'm so happy to see the Tdm tradition is alive and kicking.

CharlotteK

Isn't there an element of luck in this? They must pick items at random to look at more closely.

Patrick
Ah, is that how it works? I didn't know.

gregory

Ah, is that how it works? I didn't know.
There is indeed. The only possible upside to a joint order is only having to pay the £8 to the Post Office once....

Le Fanu

Patrick
I'm one of the lucky ones! Held up by Customs - like, add another 30 euros to the price of it :thumbsup:

Cutsoms; the first step in really getting to love a deck...