Come play Intuitive Fey- study #2

Imagemaker

I posted what the x card was for my partner, Moonspirit--eager to know if knowing the position will help me interpret.

lunalafey

the mystery 'X' card is to be used as a reflection card for the person themselves.
The 'X' card would be compared to the pre-impressions as well as the reading and the week past.
The idea is maybe, be able to 'see' the difference between impressions for ourselves mixed in with impressions for others.

Where does 'X' fit better, for you or the person you read for....or maybe both but in different ways. That in it's self is an interesting thing to look at. A single card for two people having 2 different meanings.

So I guess; the purpose of 'X' card has been expanded....compairing them to both readings.

Imagemaker

It applies to me, for sure, don't know about Moonspirit. Cool!

lunalafey

My mystery card remains a mystery.
I could not recall if I put it on the top of the deck or the bottom, and then, I had the deck in it's bag- no peek -and I put the 4 cards from the reading in the bag after, I thought I had put them the opposite way as the rest of the deck on the side with the mystery card, so I would know which one it was....
well....I pulled my deck from the bag and it's all faced the same way-
the best I can come up with it the 5 of Pentacles or the Knave of Wands.
Both could fit the week that I have had or connect in some way to it.
The Pentacles, the image alone is sort of a reflection of the weather.
We stayed inside where it was warm and cozy- we wanted to do stuff outside.
I's spring after all! But the weather was unseasonably cold and it rained like the great flood. The river came WAY up.
The Knave- I did a little excercise with him right before this excercise here.
All through the week I have been doing what he is doing....writing.

Skydancer

Hi Lunalafey!!
So, are these two cards for me too then?? My ~X~ card(s)? :)

*S*

Foxyangel

sorry

Due to poo and fan collision at work I am not going to be able to continuse to participate in this reading... I have only just got home after a 19hr day and I need to go to sleep in order to do another day that is pretty similar tomorrow...
foxyangel :(

lunalafey

Skydancer said:
Hi Lunalafey!!
So, are these two cards for me too then?? My ~X~ card(s)? :)

*S*
Which two?
your X and my X ???
If that's what you mean...sure...how does the X card from your reading done by your partner compare to the X card in your own draw?

oops-duh- I get the question now-lol-
I guess then you have three X cards to look at if you like (my two and yours, yours if you like or see fit)

Simone

I have turned over the X factor card for Robin now...

It turns out that it has been certainly an influence on *me* this week (the Moon, Simone was moony and moody all this week), but I posted it for Robin too.

After all, it had been pulled for her and in the context of her reading, so let's see what she has to say about it ;)

What was the "position meaning" of the card, luna?

lunalafey

Simone said:
I have turned over the X factor card for Robin now...

It turns out that it has been certainly an influence on *me* this week (the Moon, Simone was moony and moody all this week), but I posted it for Robin too.
After all, it had been pulled for her and in the context of her reading, so let's see what she has to say about it ;)

What was the "position meaning" of the card, luna?

The X card was supposed to be for the person who did the reading as a reflection of the week....Not for the person who got the reading....they would look at thier own X card...
But it sort of evolved into something else.
;)

Interesting enough, so far it seems the X cards are fitting more to the person who pulled the card.

moonspirit

The x card

So far the x card fit in well with my week! Very very interesting.
m