An observation on reality

Khatruman

Ahhh..Ahhh..Ahhh..Ahhh..Ahhh..CHOOOOO!!!

Arrghhh, guess that's what I get for ignoring the Fae Queen...heh heh...thanks, sweet 'Lissa, for bringing me back to my senseless senses...:D

WillieHewes

*has much to think about*

Your point is taken sagitarian, and well made. Alissa: I'm glad I got the point. I know what it feels like.

Silverlotus: It's hard to make yourself believe something you don't. Perhaps you can try to work your way there from the beliefs you do have. Even when I do not believe in faeries, I believe in stories, moods and energies, many things you can't measure. The fae are personifications of these, yes, they are creatures of the imagination, but get this: just because something is a product of your imagination, doesn't mean it isn't there!

I believe people have a power of creation that is, by most defenitions, devine. When we create faeries, using our imaginations to make something be that wasn't before, these faeries can become real. They are not extentions of us. We cannot tell them what to do (a point that was made painfully clear to me by a couple of pixies.) At this point, we can start to believe in our own creations, and those of others (like Froud). The cards are just something to work from, an anchor, or a root from which your own faeries can blossom like mushrooms.

If I speak true it is entirely unintentionally...

*hides*

sagitarian

claps her lil hands in delight, especially at the telling faeries what to do part, how some pixies made it perfectly clear to you that you can't do that, giggles mischieviously and searches for you in a game of hide and seek, lurking around like the fee lion.