Astrology and Lenormand

andybc

That's a very flat statement , even astrology isnt that black and white....hence why the debate is here.

When we have finished with all the sign/planets/houses we can build our Solar returns, and natal charts from lenormand cards....can you imagine a lunar return using cards?;)

I’ve really enjoyed reading this thread Red, and everyone else.

I haven’t commented as the astrology I know is traditional. It is something I find fascinating though.

I agree with Ronia , your children are the fifth house, and the fifth youth is the significator for your first born, then the seventh, ninth etc. as derived third (siblings) for the second, third born and so on. But the role your children will play is the fifth house and its ruler.

I don’t see a link to Leo, as the mundane houses have no natural link to the celestial ones apart from whoever is on the cusp in a chart.

Red have you thought about getting the Belline or Tarot d’Etyne? I think you would like it.

214red

I’ve really enjoyed reading this thread Red, and everyone else.

I haven’t commented as the astrology I know is traditional. It is something I find fascinating though.

I agree with Ronia , your children are the fifth house, and the fifth youth is the significator for your first born, then the seventh, ninth etc. as derived third (siblings) for the second, third born and so on. But the role your children will play is the fifth house and its ruler.

I don’t see a link to Leo, as the mundane houses have no natural link to the celestial ones apart from whoever is on the cusp in a chart.

Red have you thought about getting the Belline or Tarot d’Etyne? I think you would like it.

I havent andy, will look those up...thanks for suggesting them!

please feel to comment, always want to hear from all schools, new and traditional

FLizarraga

Wow, VERY NICE thread! This is chock-full of info. Thanks to everyone involved.

beachglass

In today's mail I received the Astrological Lenormand (by Hildegard Leiding-Heinz). Here are the correspondences she gives:

Thank you so much for this! I just got this deck, and not being well-versed in astrology, I was unsure of a few of the symbols. Especially the Cross, I misread it as the symbol for Ceres, which made no sense to me.