5 cards sitting in their own house.

CosmicBeing

I know 1 card in it's own house says (This is a major energy present)

But what does it mean when there are 5 cards in own house... does that indicate a pivotal moment in someone's life or a stagnant life?

Also especially when one of the person card sat in their own house....if it was the sitter in it's own house that would mean they have a major role played this GT layout?

if it's the other person card (not sitter) sitting in it's own house does that indicate the other person is going to play a major role in the sitters life for that GT outlook?

ThtDancerGuy

I know 1 card in it's own house says (This is a major energy present)

But what does it mean when there are 5 cards in own house... does that indicate a pivotal moment in someone's life or a stagnant life?

Also especially when one of the person card sat in their own house....if it was the sitter in it's own house that would mean they have a major role played this GT layout?

if it's the other person card (not sitter) sitting in it's own house does that indicate the other person is going to play a major role in the sitters life for that GT outlook?

Hi Cosmic,

Generally, when a card sits in its own house, that is an indication that the focus topic of that card during the reading is a big event or major energy with much influence over the sitter(s), in what way dependent on how it plays into the overall reading. When a sitter is sitting in his or her own house, I have usually found that to mean that they are in self-preservation mode, or that the spotlight is on them quite a bit right now. BUT it still honestly depends on the cards and circumstances around them to shed light on why they are where they are...

Rereading your question, it doesn't matter the quantity of cards that sit in their own houses, it matters how each of those cards individually plays into the reading given its placement and position and what other cards/situations it interacts with. The only thing important about the quantity is that there are clearly some major events affecting that sitter's environment right now.

What would help tremendously, Cosmic, is if you could give us some examples of the cards that sat in their own houses, and maybe a whole layout of that Grand Tableau so we can all see the reading and get an idea for the context around those cards. It's too broad and general to simply ask what this means without providing your examples because in all honesty it could mean a billion and one things without something to focus it in on.

DownUnderNZer

A card on its own House gives it more magnitude. Strength. Emphasis.

Eg Scythe on Scythe: Could mean a very blunt and decisive type with the knack to verbally shred someone to bits.

If it is Ring, Heart, Man, and Woman then the "right places" to be if about people or relationships etc.

DND :)

CosmicBeing

A card on its own House gives it more magnitude. Strength. Emphasis.

Eg Scythe on Scythe: Could mean a very blunt and decisive type with the knack to verbally shred someone to bits.

If it is Ring, Heart, Man, and Woman then the "right places" to be if about people or relationships etc.

DND :)

Thank you for your response... This GT isn't mine.. so that is why I don't want to post it. But, I just thought wow 5 cards sitting in their own house... I figure it must be a major time in their life for growth for the topic of the spread.

I figure the a man in the house of man or woman in the house of Woman would be like saying... this person plays a major role in the time period. Almost like the lead actor in a play.

CosmicBeing

Hi Cosmic,

Generally, when a card sits in its own house, that is an indication that the focus topic of that card during the reading is a big event or major energy with much influence over the sitter(s), in what way dependent on how it plays into the overall reading. When a sitter is sitting in his or her own house, I have usually found that to mean that they are in self-preservation mode, or that the spotlight is on them quite a bit right now. BUT it still honestly depends on the cards and circumstances around them to shed light on why they are where they are...

Rereading your question, it doesn't matter the quantity of cards that sit in their own houses, it matters how each of those cards individually plays into the reading given its placement and position and what other cards/situations it interacts with. The only thing important about the quantity is that there are clearly some major events affecting that sitter's environment right now.

What would help tremendously, Cosmic, is if you could give us some examples of the cards that sat in their own houses, and maybe a whole layout of that Grand Tableau so we can all see the reading and get an idea for the context around those cards. It's too broad and general to simply ask what this means without providing your examples because in all honesty it could mean a billion and one things without something to focus it in on.

Can't this isn't my GT.

Thank you for the reply. I was just wondering more about what it would indicate if a person card was in the house of the person (man/woman).

Thought it was amazing 5 cards fell in their own house... to me I would see it as a major time in their life.

I'll look around the person to see.

Well going to take me some time to really translate this GT....hopefully I read it well.

Teheuti

Also, cards in their own house are not part of a linked sequence. They stand outside that - as singletons. Sometimes they act independently of the stories going on in a linked sequence. They could be independent rulers in the center of the pool of cards immediately surrounding them - described but also oddly unaffected.

CosmicBeing

Also, cards in their own house are not part of a linked sequence. They stand outside that - as singletons. Sometimes they act independently of the stories going on in a linked sequence. They could be independent rulers in the center of the pool of cards immediately surrounding them - described but also oddly unaffected.

Could you explain that more.

Say the cards that were in their own house (made up) was....Rider, Lady, Stork, Bear, Clouds.

The Sitter is Male and his significant other is the Lady card

I usually read it as the card is signifying this is a major event/influence in that time period in addition I usually combine the cards in their own house as a line.

Rider-Lady-Stork-Bear-Clouds

Teheuti

Could you explain that more.

Say the cards that were in their own house (made up) was....Rider, Lady, Stork, Bear, Clouds.

The Sitter is Male and his significant other is the Lady card

I usually read it as the card is signifying this is a major event/influence in that time period in addition I usually combine the cards in their own house as a line.

Rider-Lady-Stork-Bear-Clouds
The reality is that you should do whatever actually works in the situation. Normally I wouldn't link together the cards in their own houses, as I see them as more independent - but that's just me. If you see a pattern that makes sense then go for it. There really aren't any rules about this.

CosmicBeing

The reality is that you should do whatever actually works in the situation. Normally I wouldn't link together the cards in their own houses, as I see them as more independent - but that's just me. If you see a pattern that makes sense then go for it. There really aren't any rules about this.

Well I never read someone and got 5 cards in their own house the most was 2 cards in their own house.

Especially a person in their own house.

So you see the cards as independent... what do you make of the cards that surround the card that is in it's own house.

Teheuti

So you see the cards as independent... what do you make of the cards that surround the card that is in it's own house.
I read them as usual in regards to the central card - just noting that there is more emphasis on the central card than you might expect otherwise. I don't think there are rules about this, and there's so many overlapping factors (knighting, mirroring, adjacent cards, diagonals, etc., etc.) that it really depends on what jumps out at you at the time.