Hanged Man & Death(-King of Cups) similarities

Al Si'ra

This trio came up in one of my readings..the thing is i know they do have similarities the feel of them-the energy feels like a scorpio energy-intense and powerful but i can't really put it in the right frame

the trio came up as to the question of what someone truly means to another.... i like this question a lot as once i got the world in this position and the i have learned a world of so many things about the card

now looking from this perspective..i can't really figure out what death and hanged man means in this context..

i feel like there are a lot of emotions coming from the subconscious..the issue is really deep..but i need help to learn more about esp. those 2 cards as they tell so much about human psyche which i can't really understand..

any ideas..

thank you

:love:
xx

Papageno

Death and The Hanged Man are both cards of transition-transformation-metamorphoses

in the context of what this pair says regarding relationships (what someone truly means to another), the people in question are looking at each other from a whole new perspective. they are in a difficult relationship and their situation forces them to acknowledge this new reality, it has been thrust upon them by circumstance and neccessity, they can no longer avoid the issues or pretend or be in denial . The relationship is in a state of transition, possibly eventual dissolution, all new lives are built on the broken bones of the former, so taking this into consideration, it's possible that the relationship can survive and move forward, if the Hanged Man can embrace the wisdom that he has attained then the relationship can thrive and be healthy, the old must fall away into decay and be reborn as something new, bright and full of promise. that's the beauty of the Death card, the lotus and the phoenix.

now for coffee and cigs. :smoker:

Al Si'ra

thank you for the input trismegistus :)

i agree that there is a lot change going on..especially from hanged man to death- a transition taking place..a slow one..but as you said it cannot be denied..'cause it has to do with i guess time too-natural forces so to speak..

and that king of cups...is holding lots of things inside..probably he is the one to go through this change..or just representing the strengthening the scorpio energy i mentioned

:love:
xx