What sizes are published?

jerri

I could swear I saw something about a 7" set of this deck, but can find no further reference to it. Now I am seeing 4" and 3.something inch sets available. Both my sets seems to have walked off since the family reunion I hosted here two weeks ago, the tiny one was on loan. I don't know what to do but replace it, but am having a hard time finding that small version.

Does anyone know what sizes this was printed in?

thank you
j

gregory

Confused - what size are you actually looking for ? what I would call the regular sized one is in Tarotgarden and on the Somerville site (Playingcardsales.com)....

61 x 100 mm....

canid

There's the regular size, 4" x 2" & a mini which is 3 1/4" x 2". Never heard of one 7". I'm assuming that's tall? I don't think it exists.

jerri

That size I ordered today, but there is one smaller than that, it was loaned to me, it was only about 50mm-75 tall. (2"-3")

gregory

Ah the "keychain" one. e-bay or an ISO here in trading (though you have to be a subscriber for that).

canid

jerri said:
That size I ordered today, but there is one smaller than that, it was loaned to me, it was only about 50mm-75 tall. (2"-3")

That's what I said. 3 1/4" x 2".

jerri

yes, I think we must have been typing at the same time. I didn't see your post. My error.