Moon reversed as relationship obstacle/challenge

CaliforniaVirgo

Hi everyone,

I've been staring at this all day and a little stumped. The moon reversed came out as a relationship challenge for this potential couple. I clarified it because I was thinking there was some deception or drug use or something weird going on. The clarifier was knight of swords of rx. I usually read this knight in rx as impatience and/or abuse of some (usually mental abuse) sort but I cannot seem to fit the two together and interpret clearly. Maybe this guy drinks and becomes someone else who is abusive and mean?

Any thoughts?

This is a reading done with gilded tarot and it was done for a gf who asked me to look at this new guy she is interested in.

tarot_quest

Hi,

My take is really different on this card, so I am not sure if I can help here. Upright, the moon (in the romantic department) is about romance, illusion, confusion, attraction, worries, memories of the past and fears. In some cases, I agree that substance abuse can be related to this card.

Reversed, I see the Moon card as ''getting out'' of this confusion, fear and worrie phase. In other words, I see clarity when the Moon is reversed. It all depends on how you personally see reversals. For you, a rx Moon could be even more problematic than upright one.

Hope it helps a bit

spookyboo22

Hi everyone,

I've been staring at this all day and a little stumped. The moon reversed came out as a relationship challenge for this potential couple. I clarified it because I was thinking there was some deception or drug use or something weird going on. The clarifier was knight of swords of rx. I usually read this knight in rx as impatience and/or abuse of some (usually mental abuse) sort but I cannot seem to fit the two together and interpret clearly. Maybe this guy drinks and becomes someone else who is abusive and mean?

Any thoughts?

This is a reading done with gilded tarot and it was done for a gf who asked me to look at this new guy she is interested in.

Hi
Go you tube and type in the moon reversed John Ballantrae
It's really good x

CaliforniaVirgo

Hi,

My take is really different on this card, so I am not sure if I can help here. Upright, the moon (in the romantic department) is about romance, illusion, confusion, attraction, worries, memories of the past and fears. In some cases, I agree that substance abuse can be related to this card.

Reversed, I see the Moon card as ''getting out'' of this confusion, fear and worrie phase. In other words, I see clarity when the Moon is reversed. It all depends on how you personally see reversals. For you, a rx Moon could be even more problematic than upright one.

Hope it helps a bit

Hi and thank you for your input,

Yes, I have usually seen moon rx more problematic, plus the other cards in the spread were not showing a happy union or any positive feelings, so that also makes me feel this is negative energy.

CaliforniaVirgo

Hi
Go you tube and type in the moon reversed John Ballantrae
It's really good x

Wow, thank you for sharing this! I have no subscribed to his channel. I do feel he helped me understand the moon rx much more, but also what I was initially feeling towards it.

One or both of them may not be able to see the truth of the relationship. Perhaps they will be blinded or just refusing to see it. The knight of swords rx for me has been verbally abusive person but I'm not sure i'm picking that up. Regardless, I feel halfway to being satisfied with my interpretation, so thank you!