The Transparent Tarot

Sidhe-Ra

They're going to be printed on plastic, I think, which means it will be more expensive than any usual mass-produced deck. It could be about $60, but they're looking at ways of bringing the cost down.

It's hard to be excited when you've got a stinky cold and you've lost your voice, but I'm doing a pretty good job!!!

:D

rogue

There might be a way to print them onto this new transparent paper which I just heard of last month. Just an idea to cut costs, it may be worth looking into. Get well soon Em.

Sidhe-Ra

Thanks Jeremy- where can I find more info about this paper?

Blessings,

Em xx

gregory

Em, that is WONDERFUL ! Way to go. When can I BUY it ???????

Sidhe-Ra

Provided I can get the book written by December, then the set will be out in late 2008- hopefully it will be worth the wait!

Love

Em xx

rogue

I think it was a box of Zigzags they were showing me, but it said on the dispenser that this was the natural state of the paper before chemical processes turn it white. I don't know how printable this may be or how usable as cardstock, but it's something to look in to since your deck is transparent and it may be better than plastic. I guess you could do an internet search and see what comes up, or just mention the idea to your publisher.

Sinduction

That is so AWESOME!!! :) :)

I am so excited for you! I just wish I was closer and able to help you finish the book. I am a fast typer. ;)

CONGRATS!!!

Tesseljoan

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now for the agonizing wait until 2008.... :)

truelighth

That is fantastic news!!! I so much want a copy of this wonderful deck. Now to wait for the end of 2008... arggh, the agony :D. But worth it I am sure :).

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you!! :D

I'm not going to be wishing any time away, 'cos I've got to get the book finished by December, and the artwork for Black Mountain for October! Busy! :)

Blessings,

Em xx