the urnash tarot

Honda Civic

I don't care what you do as long as it's usable and within some realm of normalcy-- not all of us are as original as you :) These look just stellar. What I like is that they don't follow RWS standards and the sense of velocity in the artwork. And I bet you agree with me that your women are awfully easy to look at ;)

Egypt Urnash

0(2). The Fool - see my LJ for some notes on why the parenthetical number.

Thanks, Civic! The kineticness of my art mostly comes from my interest in comics and animation - I've always preferred lively, kinetic images where Something is Happening. Even if that Something is just breathing and alert waiting.

And, yeah. I like drawing pretty boobies. *grin*

Honda Civic

Egypt Urnash said:
0(2). The Fool - see my LJ for some notes on why the parenthetical number.

Thanks, Civic! The kineticness of my art mostly comes from my interest in comics and animation - I've always preferred lively, kinetic images where Something is Happening. Even if that Something is just breathing and alert waiting.

And, yeah. I like drawing pretty boobies. *grin*

Comics, yeah-- I never read many, but I noticed your 10p had a pretty serious Galactica vibe ;)

I'm friendzoring you, if you please. Harvestwind22. Thanks :)

Egypt Urnash

7 of Pentacles

Enjoy reading me whining about being a video-game addict, the random links, and the art I do that's not Tarot cards! (Really, I do other stuff - this has just been the dominant theme in my art lately, what with having a show of the 'normal' 78 cards scheduled for the end of August.)

relief

Hey there, just wanted to let you know I'm following your progress and I love, love, love what you're doing. Beautiful, innovative and inspired work!

Alta

Sorry, I haven't been posting at every card, but I genuinely like the style of these. I like the simplicity but you still manage to convey the emotion and feeling strongly. Stylish but with depth.

Egypt Urnash

5 of Cups - done with the Cups small cards. Oh, and the 5 of Swords was the last of the Swords small cards, too.

Thanks, Alta! It's all the animation training: make every line count, because you might have to re-draw it a few hundred times.