Pages as immaturity..

thedelakore

I've seen people who were pages yet they weren't immature at all.

What other meaning does this card describe? I see it as someone who is always interested and has a message to share..

nisaba

It's not really about being immature. It's about having a lot to learn about a given area of life. Not all of us, however mature and sensible, are well-rounded.

The Page Pentacles indicates they need to give more attention to the physical world (everything from their physical health to their home environment to their income).

The Page Cups indicates they need to learn more about emotional response, or about how to read and deal with other people's emotions.

The Page Swords indicates they probably would benefit by the mental discipline of an academic course of study, or by regular reading, or by even online brain-training exercises.

The Page Wands indicates that they need to give more attention to what they *do*, how they use their energies (or even start a needed exercise programme!).

None of them say that the whole person is immature. All of them say they have something to learn in ONE area of their life.

thedelakore

Thanks for the response. What about when it comes to messages? Something that also represents the page?

nisaba

Well, I suppose the message of each reading is dependent on what the client is concerned about and what situation they are on. :)

SunChariot

I've seen people who were pages yet they weren't immature at all.

What other meaning does this card describe? I see it as someone who is always interested and has a message to share..

The Pages do not represent immaturity for me. Actually, the way I read, the Courts do not represent other people at all, but aspects of the situation or advice for the querent on how to best handle things

For me the Pages just say that the querent is facing something new to them, that they have very little or no real life experience with. That can mean a bit of uncertainty on how to proceed, or confusion on which is the best path to take (The card image should give them some ideas on how to address that),

And of course the suits: Page of Swords means something they have never thought of before (seeing things in a new or novel way), Page of Cups says they are feeling something they never have before, Page of Wands = trying to create something new and original. ....

Babs

SunChariot

Well, I suppose the message of each reading is dependent on what the client is concerned about and what situation they are on. :)

Very true of course,

Babs