Juggling Books and Cards

crystaltigress

I just recently discovered (and made) a really cheap way to keep your reference book open while taking notes, going through your cards, and even stepping away from the book for a second and not lose your place. If your anything like me you may need to make two or three!

I used what I had but you can figure out how to make it a bit more personalized and pretty.

Just take a length of Duct Tape and a handful of pennies and place them spaced out. Depending on how wide you'd like it, you may be able to fold over the tape but I ended up using 2 lengths. I made one with 2 rows of pennies, and trust me, space them out a little so it is a little less rigid. It may even work with just a single row.

Obviously using the plain Duct Tape is going to be sturdy (albeit UGLY) but it for sure works, and depending how long you make it, can double as a bookmark.
Doing great holding open this incredibly thick book I'm studying from, and I'm thinking about covering it with fabric eventually!

Please let me know if anyone uses this idea!
(Stolen from LifeHacks; http://lifehacker.com/5833754/make-your-own-super-cheap-book-weight-out-of-duct-tape-and-pennies)