Strength card in Relationship reading

Noob

I asked my cards this question twice (and promised the last time i won't ask again) - Does he still love me? I got the strength card twice.

he's a Leo.

What does the card mean in this case? I think it could mean i would tame the lion, or does it mean i need a lot of strength in making this work?

Thanks to everyone who is willing to share their knowledge and expertise.

rwcarter

I asked my cards this question twice (and promised the last time i won't ask again) - Does he still love me? I got the strength card twice.

he's a Leo.

What does the card mean in this case? I think it could mean i would tame the lion, or does it mean i need a lot of strength in making this work?

Thanks to everyone who is willing to share their knowledge and expertise.
The question you asked was about him, but the interpretations you've given are about you. I don't believe tarot is good at yes/no questions, but in this case, I'd say the answer is "Yes, but" in that Strength suggests that he's trying to get/keep those feelings under control. So he may still love you, but he's working hard to sublimate those feelings.

Rodney

Noob

The question you asked was about him, but the interpretations you've given are about you. I don't believe tarot is good at yes/no questions, but in this case, I'd say the answer is "Yes, but" in that Strength suggests that he's trying to get/keep those feelings under control. So he may still love you, but he's working hard to sublimate those feelings.

Rodney

Thanks Rodney, you are right. He turned cold after an outpouring of emotions. Sigh.