Repeating two of cups

Awkward.turtle91

Repeating two of cups,

So I've asked will I meet a man in the next three months using the lovers path and I received the two of cups for February.

Using the romantic deck Lo Scarabeo. I asked what do my guides want me to know about my romance life as I felt they were near by i received the two of cups in the past position.

http://m.tarot.com/tarot/cards/two-of-cups/lovers_path

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=4922077#post4922077

There's the meanings too both of the cards in each deck and an image
Both new decks and well shuffled.

I'm wondering if this is suggesting that there's going to be a union soon and it's placed in the past because my guides in a sense have already informed me off it?

Some help would be appreciated.

rwcarter

Repeating two of cups,

So I've asked will I meet a man in the next three months using the lovers path and I received the two of cups for February.
I'm a firm believer that the cards answer the question you asked and not the question you intended to ask. You asked if you'll meet a man in the next three months, not if you'll meet a romantic interest in the next three months. The Lovers Path 2C suggests that yes, you'll meet a man. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion though that it's a romantic involvement as that's not what you asked.

Using the romantic deck Lo Scarabeo. I asked what do my guides want me to know about my romance life as I felt they were near by i received the two of cups in the past position.

I'm wondering if this is suggesting that there's going to be a union soon and it's placed in the past because my guides in a sense have already informed me off it?
The 2C in the Romantic suggests more someone who has a crush on you than someone you're aware of in your present (or past) life.

Rodney

Awkward.turtle91

I'm a firm believer that the cards answer the question you asked and not the question you intended to ask. You asked if you'll meet a man in the next three months, not if you'll meet a romantic interest in the next three months. The Lovers Path 2C suggests that yes, you'll meet a man. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion though that it's a romantic involvement as that's not what you asked.

The 2C in the Romantic suggests more someone who has a crush on you than someone you're aware of in your present (or past) life.

Rodney

Hey Rodney,

I may try and ask what the deck is specifically trying to tell me romantically speaking later on, just to get some clarification as you say be very specific and black and white about my questioning.

It's intriguing that a man quite possibly might walk across my path in any case. It's funny how tarot are sensitive.

I like your take on the romantic tarot two of cups, I was at a loss with that version, but it does indeed make much more sense. And fits in well with the image. I'm intrigued to see what happens in February now. :) x

Farzon

Repeating two of cups,

That's a definite "maybe". ;-)
Yes-or-no-questions are a no-no in Tarot, but it looks quite good, doesn't it? At least it tells you that you're ready to open up emotionally.

http://m.tarot.com/tarot/cards/two-of-cups/lovers_path

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=4922077#post4922077

There's the meanings too both of the cards in each deck and an image
Both new decks and well shuffled.

Some help would be appreciated.

I see this as a different question. Depending on the other cards it could tell you, that you're ready for love for some time already. An indication for a future relationship would be in the future position, methinks.

Awkward.turtle91

That's a definite "maybe". ;-)
Yes-or-no-questions are a no-no in Tarot, but it looks quite good, doesn't it? At least it tells you that you're ready to open up emotionally.

I'm ready to open up emotionally yes indeed, I don't feel they're a no no. :)

I see this as a different question. Depending on the other cards it could tell you, that you're ready for love for some time already. An indication for a future relationship would be in the future position, methinks.[/QUOTE]

As much as I do like this question, I did it In a three month spread with my lovers path. I have been ready for love for sometime yes. And it's nice to know something is coming my way at least :) x