Reversed six of cups as action

drprakertik

If upright six of cups represents reconnecting with past or meet someone from the past, complete unfinished business from the past.

What would reversed six of cups mean as action something like leaving things as it is or let past be in the past and not do anything?

Moonpaw

I'd be inclined to interpret 6/Cups(Rx) as advice to not cling too closely to what makes us comfortable. As actionable advice, you could look at this card as telling you to let go of whatever it is you've been holding on to for a sense of security, especially if holding on has been preventing you from moving forward.

drprakertik

I'd be inclined to interpret 6/Cups(Rx) as advice to not cling too closely to what makes us comfortable. As actionable advice, you could look at this card as telling you to let go of whatever it is you've been holding on to for a sense of security, especially if holding on has been preventing you from moving forward.

Makes sense. Thank you

Barleywine

The 6 of Cups is one of those "comfort zone" cards; it feels no great urge to go anywhere. Reversal could "tip it into action," and suggests leaving past successes behind in search of something more stimulating.

drprakertik

The 6 of Cups is one of those "comfort zone" cards; it feels no great urge to go anywhere. Reversal could "tip it into action," and suggests leaving past successes behind in search of something more stimulating.

I like this take. :)
Thank you