FSC JULY Sign-UPs

faerylvr

Hello Faery Seekers,

July has arrived... Geoooo the Slooow has been my companion so we are behind a little.

Guidelines:

1. This Circle is for users the Brian Froud's "The Faeries' Oracle", not other decks.
2. Readings and feedback are to be complete by the end of the calendar month of July, so please ensure that your reading is up a few days before this to give your partner(s) time to consider and respond.
3. If you have time issues, please contact me and your partner or group right away. Letting everyone know if you suddenly have time constraints allows me to make some alternate arrangements or just ease concerns.

July's spread is borrowed from the Inner Child Cards... and it the CHILD spread... something for all of us to be connected to...

C H I L D
You Goal Ego Future Doorway Into
the new World

C = Receptivity to the world around you - your openness to the universal forces shaping your destiny

H= How you climb higher within yourself to reach a new level of spiritual understanding

I= Signifies a central reality in our life, a special goal, a "change of heart" that can transform your existence.

L=the new LIFE you are constantly creating, the LOVE you are attracting to yourself and sharing with others, and the LAWS of the universe you must comprehend

D= doorway into the world and the challenges and opportunities on your immediate horizon.

Please sign up and enjoy!

I'll assign partners or groups of readers after the 4th of July since I was slow in getting this up.

faerylvr

Partner Postings

Silverwings and Elliryhn

Alta and innanna_tarot

Keavy McGee and franniee

tabi and voodoogyal

Faerygodmother and Faerylvr

silverwings94

Yeah I am the first one. Sign me up please.
:love:
S

Alta

Sign me up please!

xxx Alta

franniee

me 2 pls.

thank you :heart:

faerylvr

Welcome Silverwings, Alta and Franniee... I am pleased to see you... thank you for your patience with the late posting... Geoooo is my friend :)

FaeryGodmother

Hello, :) I'd like to play.

VoodooGyal

me too :)

faerylvr

Hi there FaeryGodmother and VooDooGyal... thanks for joining in this month.

tabi

If I could please sign up too