What's your favourite crystal/gem/precious stone!!

Juniper

MIne is Lapis Lazuli

Eye of the Divine

I'm not sure if it counts as a crystel but jet is my Favourite stone

Alta

Lapis Lazuli for me too, because I love the colour so much.

Red Emma

Favorite crystal

Amethyst, hands down.

When I'm feeling down, it soothes and comforts me.

rash212

Amethyst it is:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have loads of them lying around in my room in all shapes and sizes!

BonnieBat

Favorite Crystal.

My favorite crystal is Lapis Lazuli. It is the stone I respond to the strongest. I found out that it helps with headaches so I bought a piece and found that it works incredibly well. I just lay it on my head and feel the headache leave. It is interesting to feel it "move" when it is just laying there.
Tiger's eye is my second favorite. It is the first stone that I really "felt"
Amethyst is my birthstone and I will always have a fondness for it.
I carry around in my purse one change purse and a jelly belly container that are filled with gemstones since the two little girls I like to babysit like to play with them in restaurants. The stones are put into lines and circles. It is really fasincating to watch the way the girls organize them. And it appears to calm them down, which is always a good thing with a five year old and a three year old.

penguinsandtigers

I have a few favorites in my collection

My alltime favorite is pearl, i find that i am able to balance better when i have them with me.

My 2nd favorite is rose quartz, i tend to use that one the most as it was my very first crystal i ever owned.

And my 3rd alltime favorite is cats eye, not sure if its a real or syenthetic, but i have my mom brought me back a blue cats eye rosery from rome. It has a very special meaning for me.

Thanks,

Michelle

Keigh

My hands down favorite is Moonstone
Second Lapis Lazuli
I also love rose quartz and amethyst....anything red/orange too....well, I really love 'em all!

cosmic_bubble

:eek:)

oooh *ponders*

my favourite is rose quartz, closely followed by ametrine :)

i do like looking at my piece of amethyst but i if i put it under my pillow (as i'd been advised)..i find my sleep is very disturbed *puzzled*

anitarae

Amethyst and rose quartz.