What's your favourite crystal/gem/precious stone!!

anonymous_artist

Amethyst & Clear Quartz

garfield

for me it is my ametrine and obsidian

cheekyminx

Any that is coloured purple of course ;) Amethyst being one. Starting to really like hemotite (sp)

Elnor

Amethyst, and turquoise.
However, I was recently told that labradorite helps with developing better understandings of the subconscious, and so it is good to have one under your pillow to both help stimulate dreamings and aid dream recall. I've been facinated with this crystal for several months now... I've got two small tumbled ones, but am still searching for just the 'right' one.:)D! Any excuse to buy more crystals.)

I've always loved abalone, and the 'flash' in labradorite is similar to that.

Elnor

Purrceyz

Difficult question...

My absolute favourite is rainbow moonstone;
but I'm also especially fond of amethyst, rose quartz, amber, blue lace agate, lapis lazuli, turquoise, rhondonite, rhodochrosite, hematite, citrine and peridot.

I have lots of other stones/crystals I love :)

wheeloffortune

I love opals, shell (if that counts) and ammolites... They, I believe, reflect my personality and I love the sheer beauty of these "gems"!

Grizabella

Rainbow moonstone, clear quartz (especially gnarly ones and ones with rainbows) lapis, garnet, and moss agate. I wear rainbow moonstones and lapis a lot.

Briar Rose

I love Tourmaline, Indicolite (the blue tourmaline),
Kyanite, Pyrite,
clear Quartz Crystal points.
Pink Sapphire is beautiful,
Rubelite (pink Tourmaline)
Watermelon Tourmaline
Angelite
Celestite clusters

Bloodstone
Larimar
Moonstone

Lingam Crystals are pretty kewl looking, and good to work with.

I love them all.

Ciprius

I haven't had much experience, but i have a topaz that really reaches out to me and i love her dearly.

Red Emma

Favorite crystal

At a labradorite workshop in a new age shop near me, I learned that it can also carry you into former lives.

That evening we were instructed to put a pece of labrodorite against our foreheads, close our eyes and relax. Not knowing the point of the exercise, I didn't know what to expect so when several vague scenes flashed in my subconscious I just kind of shrugged them off. One, though, a scene in a cave, stuck with me. In the end I shrugged it off, too.

When the rest of the class vividly described what they'd visualized and where they'd been, I was pretty amazed. It didn't occur to me until about ten minutes later in a discussion about something else, that the cave scene had some pretty important content.

"Wow," I said. (I tend be impulsive and not at all shy.) Everyone looked at me as if I were unhinged. When I described the cave, and that I hadn't realized its meaning, they all laughed.

I brought home a couple of pieces. I haven't tried time travelling by myself, although I keep thinking, "gotta sit down and do that!"