Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 134 : February 22nd - March 1st

BodhiSeed

hello i'm new in this deck-of-the-week thing.
But i would really like to give it a try.
a bit scary commiting to one deck but i think i could use the focus.
I would like to start out with my brand new Tarot of the Absurd please.

Welcome to the group, Maan!:) It will be nice to have a fellow Absurder :D.

Madame Squee

Please sign me up with the Deviant Moon Tarot. The borderless edition just arrived!

Also, the Antiquarian Lenormand.

Thank you, Elendil.

ps: I loved the Tarot Illuminati and intend to return to it soon.

strings of life

I'm going to sit this out, but have fun everyone :).

toj

Crows Magic this week....

AJ

This deck is just fine and covers everything just as well as anything else. The authors materialism is what ultimately turned me off in the end when I got back onto my feet, but it is refreshing to see someone else giving it a go without any bias on this forum :)

Actually, my plans have just changed for next week, no surprise, I did pull the Tower this morning. Delete this please if it is completely inappropriate and I will try and join in another week
Ravynangle, this IS the place where deck opinions are welcome, please pick a deck and come see us again.
Opinions by people actually using the deck, not passer-bys who wouldn't know a deck if it hit them in the face :)

hello i'm new in this deck-of-the-week thing.
But i would really like to give it a try.
a bit scary commiting to one deck but i think i could use the focus.
I would like to start out with my brand new Tarot of the Absurd please.
Welcome Maan, a week is just the perfect slice of deck life...it is a wonderful way to work through your decks, be they seven or seven hundred.

GoldenWolf

I'm back again, having my life sort of sorted out once again. I think I now have enough time and a minimum of stress to re-focus on tarot again. This week, I'll have a go with the Fairy Lights Tarot.

AJ

if you package and sell it, I'd like some of that life straightened out too please.

GoldenWolf

if you package and sell it, I'd like some of that life straightened out too please.

Remember I qualified it by saying "sort of sorted out" lol.