Past Reading?

Lil Red

I'm have been doing readings, but lately I noticed that instead of picking their present situation all I've been picking up is about their past. It's leaving me a bit frustrated and I honestly feel that my sitters are getting frustrated as well since they want to know about their current situation rather than the past. So, have you guys ever experienced that?
If so how do you direct the past to the present? It has to be important if I'm picking up their past or maybe not.
It just leaves me confused.

nisaba

Do you meditate, or do ritual? If so, get your higher self / patron god/dess / angel / guide to reset your magical clock. Sounds as though it has a flat battery, to me.

Lil Red

Do you meditate, or do ritual? If so, get your higher self / patron god/dess / angel / guide to reset your magical clock. Sounds as though it has a flat battery, to me.

I think so too since lately I've been feeling the tarot burnout and am thinking in leaving it for a bit to do something else. I do like tarot a lot, but lately all I've been is frustration and bored for some reason.
I think it may be that school barely started, my family from Guatemala are here to visit, and I just have no time for tarot or anything. I just need to take a short break before I start all over.

nisaba

Perhaps that's just what you need.