If a person is intuitive, psychic, clairvoyant etc

Sun, moon or rising sign

• Total voters

Gemini Rising

SMV, when I read your post, I felt like it applied to me too! I'm from the Neptune-Uranus conjunction generation in Capricorn, and the ONLY water I have is Pluto in Scorpio and Midheaven in Pisces. Lots of Leo, a TON of Libra (my sun included) in the fifth house (I'm VERY artistic and into theater), and of course, Gemini rising.

I'm really intuitive as well, but only with Tarot cards...however, I do notice that I'll have strange...feelings. Unexplainable. But just odd...well, feelings is the only word I can use to describe it. I knew that the year I turned 15 would be a horrible year for me before I turned 10, and lo and behold, I turn 15 and suddenly my life is turned upside-down. There are TONS more examples, and I seem to have a penchant for predicting doom...and I've learned that whenver I DON'T have bad feelings about something, it usually means a good outcome. However, if I sense doom, doom is coming!

I'm also very good at reading subtle body language...and even then, I can easily tell whether or not a person is lying or how they're feeling and why without anything to give it away. I'm really good at cold reading, but I don't use it pretending to be a psychic like people think cold reading is only good for--it's just reading body language.

So how can I be so intuitive with so little water in my chart? Can anybody take a look and give feedback to this terrible astrologer?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/una_anima/natalchart.jpg

~Nicky

EarthFaery

Hi Gemini rising,
From the looks of your late ascendant degree you have probably progressed to cancer too. Gemini as I'm sure you know is analytical and intellectual, when it progresses to cancer it learns how to use analytical and intelluctual abilities intuitivly...I hope I am making sense. I think it's a great combination.
I used to be able to tell when I was being lied to, I would get this strange, "off" type feeling, almost like a confused feeling, hard to describe, but I don't seem to get that anymore for some reason. Now, I get this thing, when a surprise stressful situation is brewing, I get this feeling of uncomfortable nervousness in the pit of my stomach, and my brain feels like it goes blank for a brief second. It doesn't necessarily have to happen to me, it's usually someone else. It's like you describe, the feeling of doom...lol a feeling I have grown accustom too!

Stormwitch

I am clairvoyant, clairaudient, clairsentient. I am an Aquarian with a virgo moon and aries rising. So I'm not at all sure about that theory personally. The water signs I have are venus=pisces, north node=cancer and scorpio=taurus.

moderndayruth

Indigo Rose,
thanks for posting the thread
i found this one in my natal chart
Mercury Sextile Venus 4°00 & feel quite proud right now :)
i have rising Scorpio, Sun&Moon in the 8th house, which is traditionally Scorpio and is counted for a "occult house", as i was told by i friend who is into astrology. And yep, i have Jupiter in 12th house, guess it helps too :)
I think of myself in terms of intuiton, my friends simply call me "witch"... LOL
MDR

moderndayruth

Hi Nick,
i was studyng your natal chart a bit, i am not an astrologer myself :(
but, you do have magnificent Saturn in the 8th house, don't you? It could be that you inherited this special abbilities (reading of body language and stuff) from your past life, when the occult was your main occupation. The Saturn is often considerd as karma-planet & the 8th house is the most occult of all, being traditionally Scorpio. This is just a guess, i am sure here at AT are people who are adepts in this field and could help you more :)
Love&Light
MDR

Intuitive Cancer

I was born on July 10th an I am fairly intuitive. More so recently than ever.
On rare occasions, I have had dreams that come true. Otherwise, I can sense peoples moods, thoughts and motives... and I am right most of the time.

celticnoodle

I'm a double water---rising sign is in cancer, moon in pisces. as far as the rest- mercury is in scorpio, venus in scorpio, mars is in cancer, Jupiter & Saturn is capricorn, uranus in Leo, Neptune is scorpio, pluto & N. Node are both virgo, sun is libra, according to my sister. I have no idea what all this means, but reading through the chart she sent me, it seems to fit me pretty well!

Indigo Rose

moderndayruth said:
Indigo Rose,
thanks for posting the thread
i found this one in my natal chart
Mercury Sextile Venus 4°00 & feel quite proud right now :)
i have rising Scorpio, Sun&Moon in the 8th house, which is traditionally Scorpio and is counted for a "occult house", as i was told by i friend who is into astrology. And yep, i have Jupiter in 12th house, guess it helps too :)
I think of myself in terms of intuiton, my friends simply call me "witch"... LOL
MDR

:laugh: I have been accused of being a witch myself...more than a time or two. I just have to laugh.

:heart:

Scion

Just now starting to study medieval astrology properly and I discovered that I'm Moon Pisces, Cancer rising... and then randomly stumbled across this thread. Really interesting to read the posts.

Edited to add: I just realized, my moon is also in Hayz for anyone who uses classical astrology.

Isarma

sun in pisces, rising pisces.... lol I'm a fish kind of reader