jumptothemoonyea

How much your life depend on Tarot?

Is it a play, a source of profit, of fun, a path of self development,

or is it a rule to follow?

~ Please vote in the above poll.

Papageno

I chose #3
I listen to all choices Tarot show me, then make my own decisions

but then again, I don't shuffle the cards for most decisions in my life. that's the other really important distinction for me.

I don't depend on it, but I am certainly enriched by it and I would definitely regard tarot as an integral part of my life, but not to the point of dependency.

Moon mind

If it feels right I listen to Tarot, if not, I discard the info

that's me .. I always have my own mind about things. And that mind is in a dance with Tarot at this time..

moon mind

Sheri

I chose that "I trust the Tarot unconditionally". The Tarot is always right, my interpretations may not be, but I depend on it to help me work out and get to know myself. So I don't depend on it to tell me what I should do, but give me insight and knowledge so what I need to do becomes apparent. To me, it's like talking over a problem with a dear, close friend whose advice you always trust and can depend on.

valeria :D

Baccus93

I depend on the Tarot for my livlihood, that is because I read for a living. But I don't make many of my decissions with Tarot... I've grown. But I trust the Tarot unconditionally, it is always right. And I usually always take its advice (or else it might pout the next time I ask). But it doesn't always give advice, I don't always ask for 'advice'. Just information. I make my own choices.

Little Hare

i chose #6... i prefer to listen to my intution and at times if i mix tarot with it for myself it can make me more muddled

Abrac

Other

I had to go with Other on this one.

I depend on the Tarot occasionally. I reserve its use for critical junctures if I am unable to find a solution on my own. But if I do consult the Tarot, I trust it implicitly.

Scion

I'd echo Abrac: Other.

Occasional usage for critical junctures and I listen with all my ears. Use it more often on less critical things, to brainstorm a problem or to clarify a choice.

Tabby

I chose #3. I get what choices the tarot shows me, then I make my decisons from there. I do go to the tarot if I'm curious enough or if I'm really stressed about something. But, for the most part I just do weekly spreads on myself to find out where I'm at on a general level.

Fulgour

Jump and the Bean's Talk

Without my "Food Inspiration Tarot"
I'd be eating beans, beans, beans...