Zombie tarot - Six of Hazards

shadowdancer

Well, you started off harvesting some veggies, but you just couldn't resist that juicy steak could you. You would be salivating but the glands quit working some time ago didn't they. At least you got the chance of a balanced diet here including your 5 fruit & veg portions. Just think of how much better your skin would look, and let's be honest - you need help in that department. So, what are you being offered, and why. Call me cynical but I sense there are some strings being attached here literally and metaphorically. They are having a laugh at your expense. I mean come on, do you really believe with that arm cuffed, you will have a snowball in hell's chance of reaching the prize? So on one hand they may be offering but on your other hand, they may be taking. You keep dancing to their tune, you will find you do all the mowing for them. And with no reward or chance or escape. You are worth more than that. Did you hear a word I just said? Jeez.... You really are intent on taking that offering. Be it on your head then. You may not have it for much longer.

Attachments

• hazards 6.jpg
    hazards 6.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 528