Lost Object Spread.

Kath

I got this spread from Creativefire, who got it from ‘Designing your own Tarot Spreads’ by T Michelson.

A friend of mine recently lost something, and I thought I’d try this spread to see how it works.

1 2 3
4 5 6

1. What were you doing before you lost it?
Emperor – The first thought that came into my head was that my friend was on the ‘throne’. *grin*

2. What were you doing after you lost it?
4 of pentacles. He was counting money, or considering his savings/financial state.

3. How/why did you lose it?
8 of Cups - He left it behind, he put it down.

4. Where did you lose it?
Knight of cups – someplace special to him, close friends house? Perhaps at a party or someplace where had a few drinks. (This card kind of stumped me though.)

5. Where is it now?
5 of pentacles – near where he were counting money, possibly on a window sill.

6. What can you do to get it back.
6 of Cups – Remember where you were and go back there.

I’ll keep you posted on whether he finds it, and where :)

CreativeFire

Hi Kath

Great that you have used the spread! Will look forward to hearing how it works out for your friend. :)

CreativeFire

September Pixie

I used the exact same spread to find a ring I had lost.. I cannot remember exactly what the cards were but basically I was told to relax and rest, so basically I thought 'AH HA! under my bed or around my computer desk' .... nothing.... however about 3 weeks later my grandmother found it in a cup in my kitchen! How it got there, I have no idea! (little faerie thieves I suppose) but I did find it, in a place that was safe and used for resting... well we use our kitchen to sit and talk and basically relax..

I hope it works just as well for your friend :)

Ivy Rhiannon

ty for the spread. I just did this to find my sweet heart ring..and although I'll never get it back, It assures me someone else is enjoying it. :)

Eco74

Emmm..

Kath, I just can't get the image of a pub/bar out of my head...

Visiting "the throne" and then returning to the bar to see how many more beers one can afford.
That knight of cups could just be the friendly man behind the counter. ;o)

And as for remembering where, well, those bar-rounds can get pretty off-hand some nights but finding the right place and going there to ask will most likely turn up what the cleaners have found at the end of the night.

(Not knowing anything about wether your friend does do bar-rounds I just thought I'd pop out what I get from the cards and see if I end up guessing even near correctly once he finds whatever it was he lost.)

juju

I would love to know if this works! Please let us know if he finds it.

Kath

Unfortunately my friend hasn't found it. He lost the item about a week before I did the spread (I didn't know that at the time).

DuskHawk

I recently lost a really nice pentacle earring. (I had only worn it twice so I was really bummed.) I will be sure to do this spread even though I am not really that good right now. But you know what they say "Practice makes Perfect."

FrogSloth

As my first post here I think I will go ahead and update (Since Kath seems lazy) that the lighter did turn up eventually.

Seemingly I was at a friends house when it fell into the dark abyss that is "The Recliner of Doom". It ended up falling out of the bottom of said abyss when he was cleaning underneath.

I wander through here now and again when I seem to have a lot of time on my hands. I'm not very mystic persay, however I'm incredibly open minded.

I myself was shooting for the bar idea, while carrying a Zippo everywhere I go it tends to get lent out to patrons an obscene amount while out. And after a few too many drinks it's tough to know who you gave it to or if you even own a lighter at all.

Kath

Well, I was half right. You did lose it at a friends house, and while you weren't on the 'throne', you were sitting down at the time :p