Intensive Deck Study Support Lounge - Part V

thorhammer

Hi, vess! You're in, no worries :) The Sweet Twilight is a beautiful deck - I love mine to bits. Beautiful backs, too. I love that you've packed all your other decks away - I did that when I did my first IDS as well! Put them all in order and away out of sight :)

Go for the exchanges - they're a great learning and practicing environment. They're a little too fast-paced for me nowadays so I don't tend to participate, but they're heaps of fun and great practice.

\m/ Kat

rwcarter

Welcome aboard WonderGuy and vess913! I haven't kept any records, but I think we might have the most ever IDS participants. Kat?

WonderGuy

Lol! Sorry, just to clarify, the only tarot related material I will read will be for my system. I'm not that good. ha! :)
(will use my PCS set)

thorhammer

rwcarter said:
Welcome aboard WonderGuy and vess913! I haven't kept any records, but I think we might have the most ever IDS participants. Kat?
I don't know either, Rodney :) But it looks like it! That's one helluva list!

\m/ Kat

thorhammer

WonderGuy said:
Lol! Sorry, just to clarify, the only tarot related material I will read will be for my system. I'm not that good. ha! :)
(will use my PCS set)
Ah, I figured that must be it :) and that is the perfect choice for a RWS. I have one and it is indeed magical. Those backs . . . *swoon*

\m/ Kat

rwcarter

OK. I'm cooking with gas today! I created new threads in the Mythic Tarot Study Group for the Chariot, Justice, Temperance, Strength and the Hermit (which are all sequential in this deck since the Majors have been renumbered).

I haven't actually gotten any study done today, but I finally got around to posting study that I've already done.

Rodney

zan_chan

Hmm...my IDS is going to be evolving soon I think. Still trying to organize my thoughts into something that makes any sense. If its possible, I love Hermann too much to keep going on as we have been. Study deck has become safety deck...

More to come when the right words come to me...

thorhammer

*bracing*

:D

\m/ Kat

Wendywu

Finally the office move is a done deal... now I can get back to the more important parts of my life such as Ironwing! I bowed out of all of the Exchanges for a couple of months, stopped my daily draws and also didn't do any specific card studies. Instead I wrote lists, plans, schedules etc. and got myself thoroughly exhausted. I'm starting back with the daily draws tomorrow and getting back to the the individual card studies. I'll post them in the Study Group and the 78 week study but I'm actually hoping to go rather faster than one a week. What I won't do is start getting involved in all of the Exchanges again. Just the IDS and ISG :)