Horary Readings - Answers

Minderwiz

Things aren't clear yet?

More that the question itself is doubtful, Perhaps because you're either not ready yet or are more interested in the idea than having someone in mind. as your statement below shows

Maria Tarot said:
Yes, I would like to be in a relationship, but I don't know if I'm prepared.

I think that basically is the problem of answering this question. Perhaps it might have been better if you had asked whether you are prepared.

Maria Tarot said:
Do you think the person could be my ex-husband?

Is your ex-husband a work colleague or someone that you have dealings with in the course of your work? If not then I would not have thought so.

Maria Tarot said:
All of this till the end of the year, right?
Do you think there will be just one or two persons?

The end of the year was your time scale. So provisionally yes, though if the doubt about the radicality of the question (right at the start) means that there is a doubt there.

Mars is in a double sign (Cancer's glyph is two fishes) so yes there could be two possible candidates, however given the short time scale, it's unlikely

Thank you for the reading and for the "quote" issue :D[/QUOTE]

Minderwiz

Reading for NikkiB

this is very cheeky - please beat me off if this is taking liberties! but if I may I would like to ask another question... i'm really interested in these readings and have another question that you may be able to help with if you have time and inclination... please tell me to bog off if this is not the case :)

I would like to know what the future holds for tony and I - is there a future?

background: T and I were engaged for 6 years - very very happy, broke up 14 years ago due to his drink problem that he could not recognize or get help with. (he now doesnt drink at all). We were both devastated. T and I are now in email contact - friends nothing else but my feeling and intuition tells me he wants more... As you know i do want to sort things out with K but T was the love of my life all those years ago and I am wondering.. just wondering about this new contact... there was no problems except the drink which he doesn't now and of course we are both older and wiser.... now i keep getting readings saying im going to have the choice between two men, which i believe to be these two - ironically both men i have loved/love dearly and both really special people both from the past.

The chart cast was during the hour of the Moon and has Sagittarius rising. The Moon and Jupiter have rulerships in the Water triplicity and both have dignity in Cancer (Rulership and Exaltation)

You are signified by Jupiter, in Taurus in the fifth House. Jupiter is Peregrine in Taurus, so you're not sure of your feelings about this, your a bit at sea. However your main priorities in this question are settling down, romance (Taurus on the fifth cusp) and a relationship, Jupiter is in the terms and face of Mercury, which rules the Seventh through Gemini. So you seem to be highly fixated on the relationship and romance. What's not so clear is whether the idea predominates or the person is paramount, as Terms and Face are minor dignities.

Tony is signified by Mercury, which is retrograde in Leo. Mercury is in a terrible condition. As well as being Retrograde it's slow, under the Sun's beams and heading for combustion. It's in the eighth house ruled by the Moon, whose exaltation is Taurus. The eight is the house of Death, and normally that would be a bad sign in a horary. In your case it is descriptive of your relationship with Tony, which until you both revived the email contact. One issue here is; Is the relationship still dead? Well it's not a good sign that Mercury is in none of the dignities of Jupiter.

There might be hope if Jupiter will aspect Mercury but although the two planets are square by sign, they are out of orb. A square anyway suggests that if you managed to renew the relationship you would end up disappointed.

Now it's possible to use the significators of Venus for the female (you) and the Sun for the male (Tony) in which case we have a conjunction of Sun and Venus. However traditionally, conjunctions with the Sun are rarely positive, as the name implies, combustion means burning up. Using the Sun as his significator, you're very keen on him but he's not madly keen on you. The Sun is in the Terms of Venus but that's not a major dignity. His interests are himself. Venus of course is in Leo, so seen from her view point the Sun is overpowering - but being combust Venus can't see clearly.

So we have two possible testimonies to the matter being effected - the square of Jupiter to Mercury by whole sign square and Venus at the point of effecting a conjunction with the Sun - again not necessarily a good experience. I don't see the Jupiter square as sufficient to effect the relationship, especially as Mercury is in no dignity of Jupiter. The Venus/Sun conjunction offers a little more in the way of mutual interest but the combustion might blind you to the reality. It might come off but you have to decide whether it will be worth the risk.

I'm not sure from the chart and your comments that you really want this, rather than romantically looking back at what was once a good relationship. I'm sure that you could resurrect the relationship, but I think that you will not be particularly happy if you do.

Attachments

• NikkiB Horary 2.jpg
    NikkiB Horary 2.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 66

Maria Tarot

Hi Minderwiz :)

I was thinking about this and I didn't understood, this person at work would be or not a good choise for me?

Thank you

More that the question itself is doubtful, Perhaps because you're either not ready yet or are more interested in the idea than having someone in mind. as your statement below shows

I think that basically is the problem of answering this question. Perhaps it might have been better if you had asked whether you are prepared.

Is your ex-husband a work colleague or someone that you have dealings with in the course of your work? If not then I would not have thought so.

The end of the year was your time scale. So provisionally yes, though if the doubt about the radicality of the question (right at the start) means that there is a doubt there.

Mars is in a double sign (Cancer's glyph is two fishes) so yes there could be two possible candidates, however given the short time scale, it's unlikely

Thank you for the reading and for the "quote" issue :D
[/QUOTE]

NikkiB

Firstly very sincere apologies for the delay in responding with feedback, life has been somewhat challenging the last few days but I am grateful for your time to do this reading for me.

You are signified by Jupiter, in Taurus in the fifth House. Jupiter is Peregrine in Taurus, so you're not sure of your feelings about this, your a bit at sea. However your main priorities in this question are settling down, romance (Taurus on the fifth cusp) and a relationship, Jupiter is in the terms and face of Mercury, which rules the Seventh through Gemini. So you seem to be highly fixated on the relationship and romance. What's not so clear is whether the idea predominates or the person is paramount, as Terms and Face are minor dignities.

very true, his reappearance has caused me confusion and so i am very much at sea with it all - i do want to get things sorted with Kevin and so yes my priority is as you say.. I suppose Tony reminds me of a happy and simple time and a time of much love so the past is very drawing in my current misery...

Tony is signified by Mercury, which is retrograde in Leo. Mercury is in a terrible condition. As well as being Retrograde it's slow, under the Sun's beams and heading for combustion. It's in the eighth house ruled by the Moon, whose exaltation is Taurus. The eight is the house of Death, and normally that would be a bad sign in a horary. In your case it is descriptive of your relationship with Tony, which until you both revived the email contact. One issue here is; Is the relationship still dead? Well it's not a good sign that Mercury is in none of the dignities of Jupiter.

well this would make sense as at the moment little is happening..

There might be hope if Jupiter will aspect Mercury but although the two planets are square by sign, they are out of orb. A square anyway suggests that if you managed to renew the relationship you would end up disappointed.

yes this is possible, rose tinted glasses and all...

Now it's possible to use the significators of Venus for the female (you) and the Sun for the male (Tony) in which case we have a conjunction of Sun and Venus. However traditionally, conjunctions with the Sun are rarely positive, as the name implies, combustion means burning up. Using the Sun as his significator, you're very keen on him but he's not madly keen on you. The Sun is in the Terms of Venus but that's not a major dignity. His interests are himself. Venus of course is in Leo, so seen from her view point the Sun is overpowering - but being combust Venus can't see clearly.

no not seeing clearly certainly fits, i would say that out of the two of us my perception (and i am aware that its only my perception ) is that he still has feelings for me ..but my feelings are really with K despite a strong attachment to our past..

So we have two possible testimonies to the matter being effected - the square of Jupiter to Mercury by whole sign square and Venus at the point of effecting a conjunction with the Sun - again not necessarily a good experience. I don't see the Jupiter square as sufficient to effect the relationship, especially as Mercury is in no dignity of Jupiter. The Venus/Sun conjunction offers a little more in the way of mutual interest but the combustion might blind you to the reality. It might come off but you have to decide whether it will be worth the risk.

makes a lot of sense! partiucalry your last line

I'm not sure from the chart and your comments that you really want this, rather than romantically looking back at what was once a good relationship. I'm sure that you could resurrect the relationship, but I think that you will not be particularly happy if you do.

words of wisdom methinks there kind sir, I suspect your right and this has been really helpful into putting the confusion into perspective.. thank you do much, this reading did what i needed it to for my clarity.

Once again so sorry for the delay in getting back to you and many thanks for doing this for me (again!)

dark gloss

11:05 PM AZ, USA~ Will I get a favorable job soon? Or any job at all ? The beginning half of this year was great $ wise. But since June things have left me feeling on edge. I had to quit because long story short, it was an unhealthy environment to work in.

But at 11:16 PM Arizona, USA: I want to ask (if alright for a second question) Will she come back? We were best friends for 6 years, and she betrayed me badly. This is connected to the first question because the betrayal is that of being financially and emotionally tragic. I am being forced to throw away money in order to clean up her mess, so my budget is very tight.

I appreciate any help you give me on this as I've asked several readers about this, and they can't seem to give me accurate answers. Finding someone good with timing, especially in something messy like this is a bit hard it seems. Again, any help is definitely appreciated xoxo

Minderwiz

I've now got two readings to do:

1 Ronia

2 dark gloss

I'll do Ronia's as soon as I can, hopefully now tonight.

Minderwiz

Reading for Ronia

Minderwiz, can I ask another question too? (sorry!!!)

If you're Ok with this, as you know we're heading in a completely new direction with my son and I'd like to ask if I will start a relationship with D. by the end of this year? We have no history together, so it's a bright new thing. I'm divorced, with my small child, nothing special in my personal life at this point. When I say "relationship", I mean that, not just a fling or a date. Thank you in advance and I apologize for another question!

This chart has Aquarius rising, and was cast in the hour of Mars. Saturn ruler of Aquarius and Mars don't share a common nature or a common triplicity which casts doubts on the chart. As Mars and Saturn both have dignity in Capricorn, (Exaltation and Ruler) I'll read the chart but with some care.

Saturn is in Libra and placed in the seventh, which is a good start. In Libra Saturn has dignity through exaltation, triplicity ruler and Face. So Saturn is highly dignified. In the seventh Saturn would normally be treated as angular and also the seventh is the house of marriage. However, being in the seventh merely confirms that you want a relationship it's no guarantee that one will happen. Moreover Saturn is not in the same sign as the Descendant, which is in Leo, so Saturn is actually nearly two signs from the angle. But Saturn actually trines the Ascendant which is another positive sign. Saturn is also direct, swift and free from the Sun's beams, again all indicators that Saturn (you) not only has the power to act but the opportunity to act. Indeed Saturn is the most powerful planet in the chart.

He is signified by the Sun, ruler of the Descendant, The Sun too is in the Seventh, but all this signifies is that he's 'at home' You are going to him and you are vulnerable (Saturn being in his house - the seventh. The Sun too is highly dignified being in his own sign and also triplicity ruler for the fire triplicity. He certainly is a 'catch' but then so are you.

The issue now is have you both anything in common and is there a real chance of getting together. Firstly Saturn is in none of the dignities of the Sun, but is in it's Fall. So he isn't that keen on a relationship. The Sun is in none of the dignities of Saturn but it is in it's detriment again further evidence that he is not keen and possible evidence that for you it's more the idea of the relationship as such, rather than a relationship with him.

Is D, someone that you have had a previous relationship with? The Sun is separating from a sextile to Saturn, which suggests a relationship in the past, rather than one that is going to come in the future.

Now I could use Venus as a significator for you, given this is a relationship question and Venus is conjunct the Sun, though just passed perfection. Venus is in a dignity of the Sun but the Sun is not in a dignity of Venus - again this seems to show that the interest comes from you but not from him.

Sometimes the Moon can act to bring two people, by applying to one significator and then going on to apply to (and perfect) with the other. The Moon is applying to Saturn, though by opposition and would go on to apply to the Sun by trine. However before the Moon gets to perfect the trine to the Sun it will perfect a trine to Mercury.

So will the relationship come off? Of the three possible ways, only the Sun/Venus conjunction offers a possibility and that conjunction has just passed perfection. But as it's still in the same degree it still offers something. The lack of mutual reception though suggests that if it does happen it's likely to be one sided in nature.

Ronia

Thanks for the reading! Of all readings you've done for me, all answers have been negative. I guess I keep asking the wrong questions. :D

We don't have any history together, no past. I'm not sure how much my interest is at this point because I'm very cautious. His interest - existing but again, I haven't opened any doors. If I'm Saturn and able to act and having the opportunity to act - this describes it well. It depends on me - will I open the door or not? At this point I haven't. The rest is difficult to comment on as I understood I'm Saturn but then lost the rest. LOL The reason why I asked for this reading was another reading (not astrology) I got (actually more than one already) indicating relationship coming, while I really have no one else in sight. In any case, it's better to know. To be armed, that is. :) So, thanks again, I'll keep my head cool!

Minderwiz

Thanks for the reading! Of all readings you've done for me, all answers have been negative. I guess I keep asking the wrong questions..........

The reason why I asked for this reading was another reading (not astrology) I got (actually more than one already) indicating relationship coming, while I really have no one else in sight. In any case, it's better to know. To be armed, that is. :) So, thanks again, I'll keep my head cool!. :D

I wish I had been aware of the previous reading because I would have advised you to change the question. You've focussed in on one person, though I take your point about no one else being in sight but it's quite possible that both readings are correct. You might have a relationship coming but not necessarily with D or not before the end of the year.

A longer time period (say 6-12months) and/or making the question a little bit more general by simply asking whether you'll be in a relationship in the next 12 months might have produced a different answer.

Ronia said:
We don't have any history together, no past. I'm not sure how much my interest is at this point because I'm very cautious. His interest - existing but again, I haven't opened any doors. If I'm Saturn and able to act and having the opportunity to act - this describes it well. It depends on me - will I open the door or not? At this point I haven't. The rest is difficult to comment on as I understood I'm Saturn but then lost the rest. LOL

Well your lack of certainty in your interest is reflected in the reading - I don't see a strong romantic interest in him at the moment and to the end of the year That does not preclude the possibility of a relationship in the longer term, or indeed a friendship in the shorter term. I don't see any reciprocal interest by him - though again that's not necessarily a bar in the longer term.

Horary questions such as this one tend to have a 'default' answer, which is 'No change' - unless the chart shows clear evidence that change is coming. In your case here, there's some evidence for the relationship but not enough for me to say definitely that it will happen with D in the next 4 months. Now if Saturn and the Sun were transposed, and the Sun was in Libra and Saturn in Leo, we would have had a mutual reception by Exaltation and Rulership, which would have shown mutual interest and attraction and also in that case the Sun would have been applying to the sextile, not separating from it - much more favourable indicators.

Minderwiz

Hi Minderwiz :)

I was thinking about this and I didn't understood, this person at work would be or not a good choise for me?

Thank you

It's more that the possibility is that the person is in some way connected to your working life, either a colleague or met through the course of your work. I'm taking it as a description rather than saying that such a relationship would be 'good' or 'bad' as a choice.