Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

Polyhymnia

Star-Rider
B is feeling inspired to reach out to you perhaps? They're feeling hopeful about something happening between you.

Does A hope for anything to happen between us?

letter/flowers
child

It looks like A certainly does have hopes of a relationship with you, perhaps communicated through a card or tx or email

Q; Will B be able to put his "demons" to rest and follow his heart, back to Libellule

MarieAntoinette

letter/flowers
child

It looks like A certainly does have hopes of a relationship with you, perhaps communicated through a card or tx or email

Q; Will B be able to put his "demons" to rest and follow his heart, back to Libellule

Bear-Clover-Dog
Looks like he is still struggling to tame his demons, although he yearns to go back/hopes for a lucky break he has decided to stay put for now.

What made A change his mind about us? (he seemed completely over me just awhile ago...)

Bonny

Bear-Clover-Dog
Looks like he is still struggling to tame his demons, although he yearns to go back/hopes for a lucky break he has decided to stay put for now.

What made A change his mind about us? (he seemed completely over me just awhile ago...)

Tree
Stars

A recognised the good growth that is likely and the healthy long range vitality that will exist between you - he has been super impressed by you of late

- question above

katieb

Tree
Stars

A recognised the good growth that is likely and the healthy long range vitality that will exist between you - he has been super impressed by you of late

- question above
What does C want to see happen between you....

Ship/book/letter

I don't think he knows right now...I believe that he will gain more clarity in regards to you during some traveling. He'll reach out and let you know where he stands or the written communication between you will clarify things in his mind

What do I need to know?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

samantha

What does C want to see happen between you....

Ship/book/letter

I don't think he knows right now...I believe that he will gain more clarity in regards to you during some traveling. He'll reach out and let you know where he stands or the written communication between you will clarify things in his mind

What do I need to know?

Anchor - Tree

Either that your health or family is stable currently.

QU: Something coming my way ..

katieb

Anchor - Tree

Either that your health or family is stable currently.

QU: Something coming my way ..
Hearts/bear

A loving connection or good time either with your mother or your significant other is coming up

What will transpire in my weekend?

samantha

Hearts/bear

A loving connection or good time either with your mother or your significant other is coming up

What will transpire in my weekend?

Lillies - Tower

Perhaps you will have time on your own in order to reflect ; this should feel peaceful and harmonious not isolating.

QU: Can I expect anything from X or will things stay the same ?

Bonny

Lillies - Tower

Perhaps you will have time on your own in order to reflect ; this should feel peaceful and harmonious not isolating.

QU: Can I expect anything from X or will things stay the same ?

Stars
Flowers

It's likely it'll stay the same from a distance being ️wonderful

- his thoughts/feelings for me from over there

katieb

Stars
Flowers

It's likely it'll stay the same from a distance being ️wonderful

- his thoughts/feelings for me from over there
Lily/stars

Much sought after peace, when he thinks of you it brings him a calmness of spirit

What will transpire between me and A this weekend?

Bonny

Lily/stars

Much sought after peace, when he thinks of you it brings him a calmness of spirit

What will transpire between me and A this weekend?

Woman
Sun
Rider

You will receive positive messages / news from A which will cause you to feel very happy

- why am I sick right now ?