Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

.traveller.

What more do I need to know regarding the clarity I will discover this month?

whip-book-mice
It will be through discussion of something written, some worrisome knowledge that may come under debate which will lead you to greater understanding.

~
How can I regain confidence in myself?

zannamarie

whip-book-mice
It will be through discussion of something written, some worrisome knowledge that may come under debate which will lead you to greater understanding.
Not sure, but this may have already happened...

.traveller. said:
How can I regain confidence in myself?
Chronata's Minute Lenormand
Clover / Clouds / Garden
Looks like spending more time in nature will help you get into the contemplative/meditative mood and get you out more in public. Both those will result in you feeling better about yourself and thus feel more confident.

The other option according to the card combination references I have is to lay around and get drunk. :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is the message underlying my sinus issues?

Padma

Not sure, but this may have already happened...

Chronata's Minute Lenormand
Clover / Clouds / Garden
Looks like spending more time in nature will help you get into the contemplative/meditative mood and get you out more in public. Both those will result in you feeling better about yourself and thus feel more confident.

The other option according to the card combination references I have is to lay around and get drunk. :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is the message underlying my sinus issues?

Bouquet + Stars + Rider: It's aggravated by an airborne plant allergy - particularly felt at night. Looks like it will clear up soon! (Alternatively, I can see it being related to anxieties about how your writing will be received...it is almost like your worries about your creative projects have you feeling "breathless"! However, action taken or news received on that score brings relief!)

What message do I need to hear now?

danieljuk

What message do I need to hear now?

hello my lovely, nice to see you passing through :)

got woman + snake + garden

my intuitive feeling of this is a lady with her mother or another elderly lady, having a walk or spending time in a beautiful place. enjoy the time you spend together. this could also be a lady you need to be wary of in a social situation. someone with social power but a bit of a bitch. Things she is a Queen of everything type :heart:

q/ a relative broke the news yesterday that they want to move with their young family far away to be able to buy a cheap house. this would be negative for me and feel sad for my parents too, the plan is full of holes and not thought through fully. Will their proposed plans come to fruition?

.traveller.

q/ a relative broke the news yesterday that they want to move with their young family far away to be able to buy a cheap house. this would be negative for me and feel sad for my parents too, the plan is full of holes and not thought through fully. Will their proposed plans come to fruition?

ring-child-clouds
There is a fairly new commitment which will throw a spanner into the works; do any of the children have asthma, as a breathing or health issue may have bearing on their plans.

What opportunities should I capitalize on in order to make more money?

Padma

ring-child-clouds
There is a fairly new commitment which will throw a spanner into the works; do any of the children have asthma, as a breathing or health issue may have bearing on their plans.

What opportunities should I capitalize on in order to make more money?

Ship + Stars + Garden: Take an opportunity to travel to a new place, one more populated than where you currently are. Water, or seaside towns, seem important now, as does going confidently in the direction of your hopes and dreams. :) Something overheard at a meeting or party, or someone you talk to there, can give you a new and exciting opportunity! Accept any social invitation that comes your way!

Is anything unexpected coming my way soon? Anything really unusual?

autumn star

Is anything unexpected coming my way soon? Anything really unusual?

Coffin + Sun + Lady

An ending might prove to be a blessing in disguise, perhaps it involves a woman. You might find success after putting a lot of effort into something, you will reap something positive for something you have done in the past and you could be the happy, lucky woman in these cards :)

Q. message about work?

zannamarie

Q. message about work?
AT Community Oracle Lenormand
Man / Dog / Lady
I'm thinking you are going to have a new opportunity due to a friend who ran into some hard times but turned things around. This may not happen until fall-Octoberish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is the best way to display my talents at the present time?

.traveller.

What is the best way to display my talents at the present time?

fish-ship-cross
Abundance, journey's end... challenge or surpass your previous efforts using the talents you have accumulated over time, possibly in the form of useful commodities.

Same question... What is the best way to display my talents at the present time?