Tabula Mundi Tarot 78 card edition

BodhiSeed

Will there be a 78 card color version or just black and white? (I love both, by the way :D).

Madrigal

Backed it with the Early Bird reward level.

JayBee

Only a few hours old and already over 15% of the way toward your goal. No surprise. I'm happy to be a backer. (And I'm mighty curious to see if anyone will nip at that $4000 pledge.)

Babalon Jones

I chose this level:

Early Bird Reward!
DECK AND BOOK SET
TABULA MUNDI NOX ET LUX 78 CARD EDITION PLUS BOOK M: LIBER MUNDI
78 standard size black and white cards. signed and numbered, plus the guidebook.

Maybe the coffee hasn't kicked in yet, but I don't see any level that includes the deck and book AND the color Majors.

Sneaking in to check during my lunch break. Busy day at work and I am beat as was up half the night working on this!

But you are correct. There was no great way for me to offer the Majors sets with the deck and book sets as the same reward tier with free shipping, or as one shipment internationally because they won't fit in the small flat rate shipping boxes. Since it is cheaper to mail two small flat rate boxes than one medium, I left them as separate rewards that will ship separately. I really wanted to though!

Maybe it is for the best though as too many options get confusing!

Thank you all for backing this. It means a lot to me! So, do backers want to see more cards along the campaign, or get the surprise for the 24 cards not yet shown?

Babalon Jones

Will there be a 78 card color version or just black and white? (I love both, by the way :D).

Yes but probably not until next year. Each card takes up to 8-10 hours to hand paint in color, and I have 52 not yet colored yet. And a full time job, so it may take a while! But that is the plan.

rwcarter

But you are correct. There was no great way for me to offer the Majors sets with the deck and book sets as the same reward tier with free shipping, or as one shipment internationally because they won't fit in the small flat rate shipping boxes. Since it is cheaper to mail two small flat rate boxes than one medium, I left them as separate rewards that will ship separately. I really wanted to though!

Maybe it is for the best though as too many options get confusing!
I was definitely confused this morning looking through the options. Thought I just wasn't seeing the option that I thought would be there.

Thank you all for backing this. It means a lot to me! So, do backers want to see more cards along the campaign, or get the surprise for the 24 cards not yet shown?
I vote for a surprise. :)

Rodney

Madrigal

I'm with Rodney. Surprise us :D

Dark Victory '39

Gorgeous. I'll definitely back just thinking about my options. I, too, vote surprise us.

Padma

Surprise, please! :party:

starlightexp

Surprise surprise! If you DID want to keep things rolling and updated you can chat about the Majors if you wanted.