What's a good deck for giving a healing feel?

Vesna

Osho Zen Tarot? You think that fits my remit?
Yes I think it fits nicely if you get it with its guide book which is really good and has wise psychological interpretations of the cards. You can meditate on them.

Fiver

There's just something about the magickal tarot that gives off those healing vibes.

swedishfish612

I came here a few months back and asked the very same question, and I ended up purchasing Shadowscapes! I do like very much, and I'm glad I bought it, but what I really ended up enjoying even more was working with oracles. I had never really worked with them before, but I enjoyed that they were affirming and positive at a time when I really needed that.

Oddly enough, the deck I bought right after Shadowscapes was the Tarot of Vampyres and I found that deck fit what I needed just as well as Shadowscapes, if not more. I thought I wanted something uplifting and gentle, but I think I got that from the oracles. Vamps fit my gloomy mood at the time, and I enjoyed working with it for the tough questions I was asking at the time.

SuziDreams

The Magickal Tarot is interesting, thanks for your suggestion.

The Tarot of Transformation is beautiful, it does look very healing and I loved the book excerpts that I found for this deck, it sounds gorgeous. A bit out of my price range at the moment but I'll keep that one in mind.

Swedishfish, ha, you asked the same. I had done a little search for other threads on this topic but then decided to make my own. I have Shadowscapes and love them. I can see how the Tarot of Vampyres would fit certain moods.

I've put an order in for Osho Zen Tarot now, can't wait for them to arrive, and am going to check out what decks my local metaphysical and regular bookshops have in stock. Chrysalis still at the top of my wish list now, as well as Radiant Wisdom.

lark

The book is fantastic! This deck and book set does focus on healing and self-improvement for sure. IMHO, the cards are too big and the stock is flimsy, BUT great art work and messages!
Yes, I use it often and although the card stock appears to be flimsy it is really very sturdy, I've had it for many years and it's held up wonderfully.
I like that the cards are big...then you can really see all the amazing art work.
Much smaller and it would have squashed everything.
I'm not a lover of large cards, but in this case I'm really glad they are bigger.

Bookwight

I second/third the Shadowscapes and Chrysalis, and I'll add the Tarot of the Hidden Realm. It's almost all portraits, apart from the Aces, which are animals; so if you can't work with all those close-ups of people, then you might not like it. But I find it has a very kind, warm energy to it. Plus it's beautiful!

rylla

Tarot of the Old Path seems to me as a calming/healing deck too.